Pages

Pages

Saturday 8 June 2019

Poly wreath made for a friend.


At last I can add this to my blog, I made it a while ago for a friend who has only just received it, I think she likes it.
Both myself and my friend {aunty Sue } bought these polystyrene hoops last year I think, I made one into one of those horrid Christmas ornament wreath', so decided to cover this in raffia, add lots of pretty flowers from The Ribbon Girl, the chippy bike was an eBay find, although I did layer a couple up to make sturdy, same with the Hello sign, I cut about six I think and glued together and the banner was bought from the works a million years ago, burlap ribbon eBay again.
I added a little bunch of flowers to the basket on the bike, looking at it all now I wonder if I should have put the flowers up the side of the wreath..!!!!!...who knows, maybe next time.
That's it again, I hope you like of can take some inspiration from this.
Enjoy your weekend.

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning enjoy your weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

I love it and it is perfect as is. Depending on size of flowers if you put further up you might have lost the focal point. So as I said it is perfect as is and is ALL MINE. thanks

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning wreath you have decorated for your friend. I bet she loves it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure your friend will have loved it.
I think it's perfect as it is - just the right amount of flowers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Avril xx

Jo said...

So gorgeous, your friend is sure to love it xx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Janette, the soft neutral colours are perfect, this will look gorgeous anywhere! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous wreath love all the flowers and looks just perfect
carol x

Chrissy said...

Your wreath is stunning Janette and I love how you placed the flowers, love the bike and other details, just gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Absolutely gorgeous wreath. Love the soft colors and all beautiful details. It's just perfect, Janette.
Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

Wow Janette she will definitely love it. It looks so pretty from here and the flowers are perfect as they are. Lucky lady!!

aussie aNNie said...

This is a beautiful wreath and so pretty for a gift.xx

Brenda said...

And you do flowers too? What a beautiful wreath and a lucky friend!

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...