Pages

Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #465 ATG


A very good morning and welcome to my blog.
 This week at CraftyCatz we are celebrating Birthdays as our optional theme and guess what, our lovely Boss lady AuntySue has a birthday today....mmmm.....wonder is that why she chose this one..ha ha...Happy Birthday lovely friend.
We have a fab sponsor who supplied our lovely images to and you can find them all HERE
Here is my card using Blooming Cherry Branch.

Inside I used some DP from a Craft Sensations pad 
I think that's it for another Friday, they seem to rolling round so fast don't they. Have a lovely weekend wherever you are.


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the colour combo and a beautiful image and card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous image and a delightful CAS card.x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful CAS card and really love the cherry branch image
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love the CAS style of this card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

creationsnz said...

This is simply beautiful Janette. Great inspiration. CarolG

Chris said...

Stunning CAS card Janette, the image is beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xx

Chrissy said...

So pretty and I love the soft colours and lovely CAS design Janette..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Love your CAS design, Janette. You master it to perfction.
Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

This is super pretty, feminine and beautifully delicate. Love it Janette.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...