Pages

Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Another card 'because I had to have this image'...


A quick-ish post today, I saw this and had to get it, as per, 'Mo' is doing some wonderful images,this one is Love you to Bits,  been colouring up this morning as I'm not up to much else today and thought I'd share, I was going to add to the challenge but what I thought was ATG wasn't, sooo, I'll look for another maybe.
The look on her face is adorable i think, the sentiment comes with so its all good.
Coloured with Flex and Pro markers, DP is Craft Sensations.
You can find this sweetie right HERE
Well hope you like, are you having a good week, I am looking after Mia's new kitten for her, she is at a wedding in Greece so guess who got landed...can't wait for Friday.
Entered into the following
Colour Crazy Challenge
Classic DT Challenge
Thanks for your visit, see you soon.xxxx

14 comments:

Chris said...

Love this image...showcased beautifully by your lovely clean design.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card gorgeous image and fabulous colouring and perfect sentiment
Carol x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh i can see why,its so cute,i love your card,well done my friend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card love the image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

OMG it is completely and utterly adorable!! Love your colouring Janette!

Mrs.B said...

It's an adorable image Janette, no wonder you wanted her, and you've coloured her beautifully. Love the sentiment - isn't it nice when they match thing us.
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant image and love the card

aussie aNNie said...

Love this image too it's so cute and a special one to give to a loved one...great card.xx

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Cracking card. I love the clean and simple look of it, just right for the image I think. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Dawn xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Love it, Janette. The image is super cute and you do CAS so well, just perfect for this image. Fantastic card!
Hugs, Lisa

Dawn Frost said...

LOVE your CAS card, gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Colour Crazy Challenge, good luck! Dawn DT

Helen said...

I can see what you mean about that image - it's so cute!

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Chrissy said...

What a perfect CAS card Janette, wonderful colouring, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Irene said...

Oh so sweet card!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Irene DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...