Pages

Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Quick card.


Made this afternoon as I needed a pocket card to send a few bits out to a friend, I haven't made one in ages and this was so quick, [ no image to colour etc]
Minty Papers, so gorgeous and a complete card in minutes if you want, the die is unbranded  well I think so but just can't bend down right now as my back is playing up something awful and I had this ready cut so there you go.
Inside pocket, matched the paper as best I could.
So there you go, can't remember ever making anything so fast, I like it..haha.
Hope where ever you are the weather is nicer than here right now, August is proving to be extremely silly...
Thanks so much for the visit.xx


13 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card,
Well I don’t know about you I’m fed up with this weather everything in my garden has been bashed and some of the pots were knocked over, roll on September hopefully better weather,

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers and gorgeous card Janette..hope the back improves..my Mum used to get a bad back and when the pain was up the top she wished it to be down the bottom, and when the pain was bad down the bottom she wished it to be up the top, I never understood all that until I got a bad back, now I get it..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow what a beautiful card,i love it,well done my friend xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. It is just so pretty. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card and insert Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Janette, such beautiful papers need nothing added!
Hope your back feels better soon.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous papers
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, The papers you used are so pretty.
Hope your back pain improves - and the weather.
Avril xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous loving this pocket card, not made one for ages either...gorgeous paper.xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Looks lovely. The papers are so pretty. Hope you feel better now.
Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

You would certainly not think it was made in a rush Janette. Whoever receives it will be chuffed to bits!!

creationsnz said...

I like how you did that clever pocket Janette. What a lovely surprise. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....