Pages

Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Another Mo Manning image...



Hi all on this awful wet and windy afternoon, its been a rotten month so far. So what to do, well I headed to the craft place and coloured this little cutie up, I bought her as soon as I saw her in the shop, love her to pieces hope you do too, if you haven't already looked at the new stuff head over HERE and treat yourselves.
This one is called
Fierce Fairy Frankie
Coloured with Flex and Pro markers, the sentiment once again comes with her if you want to use it, paper is old-ish DP.
Right now she is not made up into a card, I can't quite decide if I should make her the front cover of a journal, but she will be used for sure.
If I can find a challenge or two I will add later.

Brown Sugar ATG
Colour Crazy Challenge atg
If you got this far please let me know what you think won't you, hope you have a lovely evening.xx

17 comments:

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette, what a gorgeous little fairy - please do enter her quickly at Incy Wincy fantasy challenge. CarolG

Chris said...

Hi Janette, LOVE this image OMG just look at her face!!! Wouldn't be wanting to mess with this little lady! You've coloured her beautifully...make her into journal cover and keep her for yourself! (or send her to me...!)
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. I just love that image she is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous image and great colouring -love it
Carol x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh i love this cheeky card,love how you have made the card,well done my friend xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fierce and fabulous, great image.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card, she looks as if you have taken an ice-cream away!☺
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She doesn’t look very happy, does she, fun card

Margarets designer cards said...

Great image of the angry fairy with attitude, brilliant card

sallysbitz2 said...

A great image & she is pulling a face like mine when the sun ain't out, lol.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette I am sure I left a comment but hey ho must be an aging thing lol. What a fabulous image and card. With my DT head on thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge

Liz McGuire, said...

That's quite a face she's pulling! Love it! And brilliant colouring too, Liz x

pinky said...

I spotted this on Mo's during the week and thought it was beautiful but it's even more so now it is all coloured up Janette. Front of your journal for sure or even on the cookie jar lol. KEEP OUT!

Chrissy said...

What an attitude for a fairy, but she is fabulous and coloured beautifully Janette, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hannapanna said...

Such an adorable little fairy. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenges and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Lisa Andersson said...

She is adorable and cool at the same time...and so beautifully coloured.
Hugs, Lisa

Karen Dunbrook said...

very cute...really shows the attitude a 4 yr old can have lol
:) Karen

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...