Pages

Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #474 ATG


Morning lovely people, hope all is well in your world, in mine it just keeps raining, oh well, maybe buying a boat isn't such a daft idea after all....add to that todays date, oh my it just gives me dread, I hate that number, I won't even say it out loud.....take care out there...
***************************
This weeks challenge is hosted by our lovely BILLIE, who chose the optional theme of Sympathy.
Our sponsor so kindly gave us our images and you can find them HERE
Here is my card using August Poppy image
Coloured with Pro and Flex brush markers, DP is CraftSensations, Cardstock is Make it colour, torn vellum has part of a stamped sentiment from Clarity, its heat embossed and says 'For everything that passes, something beautiful remains', I love it I really do.

Thats all for today, hope you can find time to pop over and join us and see what the team came up with, some beautiful inspiration.
Have a great weekend. Hugs from me.xx

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this this a stunning card those poppies are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh I love your poppy card it's so pretty ,beautiful work my friend,well done xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning love how you have done the image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card great image

Lisa Andersson said...

Absolutely stunning, Janette! the flower is gorgeous and love the piece of vellum and the wonderful sentiment. Take care <3
Hugs, Lisa

aussie aNNie said...

bEAUTIFUl coloured image, the sentiment is gorgeous on the vellum...x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Janette, love the poppies, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured poppies and the embossed sentiment on the torn vellum---full moon as well yesterday!!!
Carol x

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Janette, so beautifully coloured and love the embossed sentiment on th torn velum, perfect for the twist, have a great week xx

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a beautiful card love the image

Chris said...

Your card is simply beautiful Janette, such a lovely sentiment too, love the use of the vellum.
Hope you had a good weekend now 'that day' is over!
xx

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Janette, I always love to see poppies. Love the vellum strip and it's a lovely sentiment.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

A gorgeous card Janette and such a lovely way to add a sentiment. CarolG

pinky said...

Very pretty card Janette, love the colours and the vellum just softens it all. We have had a few days in a row of beautiful sunshine which is keeping my spirits lifted. Long may it last.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....