Pages

Pages

Saturday 7 September 2019

Happy Saturday..


Well at long last the sun is shining and yet I picked this day to make Christmas cards...go figure.!!!!!!!!!!
How could I resist, I saw this the other day and had to have him and his pal, two gorgeous Gnomes and because our sweet Jacob loves Gnomes soooo much, what was a good Nana to do...
The image is from KLM Designs on Etsy and you can find him and many more right HERE.
coloured with Pro markers, the papers are from a prize I won on Liz's blog Buttonsforbrains and when it came I was more than surprised at how much was in the magazine, you will be seeing lots, here is a picture I took to show a friend

 I was gobsmacked, thanks Liz, I felt so lucky to win.

Inside is simple with torn vellum, stamped with yet more stamps from the mag....
I am adding this into the following challenges.
BROWN SUGAR ATG 
Classic DT Challenge ATG
Merry Little Christmas challenge ATG
That's it once again, hope your all having a lovely weekend, enjoy.xxx


16 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow what a cute card,you are a good nana ,I love gnomes too .
Beautiful work and congrats on your win xx

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win and love the cute card and great gnome image
carol x

pinky said...

Well done on your win! Wow there really is a lot of stuff there Janette!! I just adore your cute gnome tag and the love lettering on the word tag. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Janette. They really meant a lot to me xx

Doreen said...

Your card is just gorgeous....Congratulations on your fabulous win.xxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Congrats on your win and the card is so beautiful. Love the gnome and your gorgeous colouring... and the tag and colours are just perfect.
Hugs, Lisa

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous I love it. Congratulations on your fabulous win. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda said...

Janette! I LOVE him! Your card design is perfect for him and as usually you gorgeous coloring makes him come to life. I ran across these guys last year and really did fall in love.

Joy Wilson said...

I just love your little gnome! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Joy DT
Classic Open Design Team Challenge
Joyfully Stamps

Pop's Cards said...

I love Gnomes too I love the soft colours you have used for him, it gives him a vintage feel, its stunning, hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable gnome and love the torn vellum strip..gorgeous.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, great image

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute holiday card! Would not of thought to use a gnome but he's adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love your cute little gnome Janette, love the soft colours and torn vellum too..congrats on your great prize.

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Love these colours for a CC and such a cutie too. CarolG

Chris said...

Yep! Love this one too!
xx

Betta said...

I love sooooooooooooo much this card!!! FANTASTIC!!
Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....