Pages

Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #475 ATG


Good morning welcome to another CraftyCatz challenge, this week we have our usual ATG plus the optional theme which was chosen by our teamie Christine and its Say Thank you.
Our sponsor is Little Blue Button who kindly supplied our images.

I made this little note card using  Sophie, she is cute I thought.

Coloured using my pro markers, now that DP is from a MC mag from 2014 I believe....why oh why did I keep it that long and why oh why do I still have some left...please tell me I am not alone in this silliness...ha ha

So that's it for now, hope you will find time to come join us and see what the girls all created.
I have another post coming up shortly, guess what, its the other 'Gnome', he is soooo cute...hope you can find your way back. Have a lovely day.xxx

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

I know how lovely this is and have a good weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card love the papes and card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is so sweet Janette, beautiful colours and papers, lovely design.
Hope you have a lovely weekend too, I think the weather's changing after tomorrow so make the most of the sunshine!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning thank you card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet card Janette..and yes I have those saed for a rainy day papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card! Love the DP. I got lots of those from magazines that I never get to use. I think they are a bit flimsy (if that´s even a real word?) Anyway your card is so pretty and I love the double frame.

aussie aNNie said...

Oh how cute, what a lovely little image and the papers are just gorgeous too.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute image and plaid papers.Well now I have to confess I still have some K&C papers which I bought from QVC (in a whisper 25 yrs ago!!!)
Carol x

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Janette, and that paper is perfect, and yes I have loads of bits and pieces of very old papers just waiting for the perfect project lol, have a great week xx

Carol said...

Cute image and perfect colouring Lovely card xx

Lisa Andersson said...

She is so cute and the DP is wonderful... I have to confess I too have DP from magazines that I never get to use...and other old stuff too, lol
Hugs, Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

What a super cute image, I love the colours you have chosen for her, hugs Pops x

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...