Pages

Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Its that Gnome again.


Hello all, I did warn you I would be back so please just go with it.
Here he is the other Gnome, so flippin cute.
The image is from KLM designs on Etsy you can find them HERE
OK, coloured with pro markers, papers are Paper Designer pad...gorgeous.... and it has lots of extra bits in like the curved banner at the top, dies were from a friend, lots of glossy accents on those bulbs, his boots and his nose for some strange reason and glitter of course.
Hope you like as much as I do, I have a friend who doesn't craft and just can not see the appeal in any of it especially my sweet Gnomes...how could she, good job I am very understanding don't you think...ha ha...wish she did craft though we could share keep trying to get her interested but some people really don't 'get it'.... but she's a good friend so it doesn't really matter.
Entering the following
Ok, hope you all have a lovely weekend.Hugs from me.xxxx



14 comments:

Chris said...

What a cutie he is! Love the gnome and your fabulous design, must have missed the other post while I was on holiday, so checking it out now!
Some people just don't GET crafting do they? Still we can't all be the same can we!
xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette omg he is so cute,what a beautiful card,well done my friend xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. That gnome is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

I loe your gnome Janette and the papers are fabulouis and so is your card design..I have family like your friend and it is hard how they dont get it..but these days I fight back and say to my daughter, why do you go to the gym?..I love it she says..But WHY?..because I just do..I then reply..I rest my case..and now silence reigns..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Dang that gnome he is so jolly cute. Fab card and great design.
Hubby is doing much better thank you.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Well I love your brilliant card and the fabulous gnome perfect papers too
Carol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, with a fab design and I love your image

Brenda said...

One word, beautiful!! I love these little guys to! I got some last year, but you are making me think I need this guy too!

pinky said...

It's gorgeous Janette and I love your backing papers too. I have two friends like that lol. They just see it as 'my thing'.

Sheryl said...

Stunning! the image and background are just perfect. The inside is beautiful too.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Lisa Andersson said...

He is too cute. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, love your design and the papers looks fab.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

I love this there is something about gnomes isn't there, I love your colour choices too and those fab papers, hugs Pops x

Sharon Noble said...

So pretty. Many thanks for visiting us at I 💖 Pro Markers hugs Sharon xxx

creationsnz said...

I agree with you Janette, some people just don't get it …
This is such a cutie with fab colours. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....