Pages

Pages

Friday 11 October 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #478 ATG


Morning and happy Friday, they seem to roll round quicker all the time.
This week we have our lovely Jac hosting and her optional theme is
The Witching hour/ anything Halloween will do.
Our sponsor is Paper Shelter who gave us the image to use, you can find the shop HERE
Here is my card
Image coloured with Pro and flex markers, background is pc generated, sorry for the poor pic. the lighting was just off when I took this.
That's it, sorry for the quick-ish post but have an appointment this morning.
Hope you have a lovely day all.xxx



15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the background Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome very moody love the sentiment style. Have a good weekend

pinky said...

Very cool card Janette. Love how you coloured her up. Have a great weekend x

aussie aNNie said...

Looks pretty awesome and love this image.x

Chris said...

Beautiful colouring and a fabulous background, a lovely card Janette.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I hope your appointment goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Fabulous card, Janette. Love your fantastic colouring and the cool background. Have a great weekend <3
Hugs, Lisa

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and colouring love the silhouette images and fabulous background
Carol x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette what a beautiful card ,the colouring in is awesome and the colours just perfect,well done my friend xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Janette and such a beautiful image and fabulous colouring..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, lots of detail and beautiful image

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette. This shows your great colouring and the bottle is a great embellishment. I have just used my first one ever just this last week -. CarolG

Mrs.B said...

A great card Janette, the colouring looks fabulous.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

I pray you are feeling some better, Janette. I believe crafting does make it better if you can tolerate the activity. Your card is GORGEOUS!

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...