Pages

Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #480 ATG plus optional twist.


Happy Friday, here we go again for another Catz challenge which I hope you will come and join us for.
This weeks host is our ever lovely Nick who chose the Twist of Lets play dress up.. Our wonderful sponsor is Some Odd Girl with some fabulous images up for grabs and who also provided the teams.


This is my card using DakotaDevil
Isn't she fabulous, I coloured her up with PM and Flex Markers, DP is from a Craft Sensations pad waxed cord from stash.
I think she is a gorgeous image and really enjoyed colouring her up.
That's it guys, if you get chance please pop over and see what the team came up with they are such a talented bunch.
I am entering the following
CraftChallenge Halloween 
CraftyHazelnuts Patterned paper challenge
I hope you all have a nice weekend and if its cold where you are stay warm, enjoy.xxxx

13 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow your she devil is awesome ,love your card,well done my friend on your beautiful work xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh you devil the lady in red and love the papers too. awesome colouring of your red tomes. Have a good weekend

Chris said...

She's stunning Janette! Love how you've showcased this little devil! Fabulous colouring, lovely design.
Enjoy the weekend
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous image with a fabulous layout, hugs Pops x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A FABULOUS CARD DESIGN BRILLIANT COLOURING Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That is a fabulous image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

Oh she is a right devil Janette and you have coloured her up beautifully. Love your card. Have a great weekend.

Mrs.B said...

A brilliant card Janette, the colouring on your 'she devil' looks fabulous.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and beautifully coloured -love the smokey effect round the edges great papers and layout
Carol x

Chrissy said...

FABulous image and colouring Janette..her flame red hair is gorgeous and I love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Petra Maria said...

Wow, this is beautiful <3 <3 <3
Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog <3

Brenda said...

She is amazing, especially with your wonderful coloring!

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh, she is fabulous and your colouring too. All the layers looks fantastic and your colouring really makes the image pop.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...