Pages

Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #481 ATG


Morning and Happy November...omg I can't even think about it all its just going so fast, have to admit I am glad to see the back of October, we have so many family birthdays from start to finish, last one was my youngest son on Halloween, the fun we used to have..anyway, onwards and upwards.
____________________________

This week our lovely Zora is host and she wants the optional twist to be  SNOW
We have a great sponsor for you once again who kindly provided the team images to use.
You can find them HERE


Here is the tag I made for this one
This is Snowmen selfie coloured with pro markers, lots of dies and glittery stuff and some bakers twine.
Thats all for now, I hope you all have a lovely day, very chilly here as it should be, lots of frosty nights this past week and I love it.Hugs to all...xxxx

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning tag design so much detailing love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Janette, those snowmen are so jolly! Love the palette and the dimension you've created the die cuts.
We've had no frost here yet...quite mild really, only worn my winter coat once!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous tag, love those snowmen.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning tag. That is a fantastic way to use that cute image. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag -love the Snowman selfie image and all the dies---very cold here too
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous tag Janette, love the snowmen. Love your design with the picket fence and trees - very festive.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh I really love this tag it's stunning my friend,well done xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous tag gorgeous design and lots of glitter
This year has flown by, I cant get my head into christmas yet
Hope you are keeping well

Chrissy said...

FABulous tag Janette, love all the snow men and the fence and bending film strip and all your glittery stuff..lol..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Janette, this is brilliant! I love the amazing design and the 3d effect...wonderful!

pinky said...

Oh my word this tag is just adorable. Love all the different layers and of course the cute snowmen!!

Lisa Andersson said...

Adorable tag and cute snowmen selfie image. All the details and glitter looks fantastic....a really lovely design.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....