Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Another Christmas card....don't all roll your eyes at once....


Yep, two cards in one day, at this rate I could start a business..!!!!!!!...ha ha
Another easy one I think, just a chalky background, add the die and some sweet trees and that's about it, I am having a problem when I take photo's though, some look pinkish, the light is so off, but I needed to be done with yet another one...hope you like ladies.

Once again, thanks for any comments you leave me, so glad a few friends still pop by, we need to support blogland. Have a lovely evening, I am off to enjoy Beef stew with Dumplings..yum yum just the stuff for a dreary bonfire night.xx
I found the little ditty below while making my way round other blogs and loved it so much I snagged it, hope thats ok...

12 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

pinky said...

Your card is just gorgeous. Love the soft blue with all the white Janette. Hope you enjoyed your dinner, sounds delish and very warming!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Two posts in one day...who are you and what have you done with Janette!! :D
Seriously both cards are beautiful, such great use of your lovely die cuts.
Hope you enjoyed the stew!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and dies-light is rubbish this time of year -miss the short window od decent light in the morning or just forget it!I agree so thankful for comments left we need to keep blogland going-ooh made stew last week but no dumplings
Carol x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh what a beautiful xmas card,i love the blue and white,well done on your beautiful work,enjoy your stew and dumplings xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful scene Janette, I love the trees and fence and that cute village in the backgroundand and crisp blue sky..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Curly said...

So elegant, it reminds me of Wedgewood Pottery! classy!
Have a lovely weekend
hugs bridget :) xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, love this one so full of wonderful Christmas.xx

Lisa Andersson said...

This is so beautiful, Janette...and love the blue and white...so elegant.
I too agree, so thankful for comments left. We definitely need to keep blogland going...and I'm so happy you are my blog friend <3
Winter has arrived here in Sweden, it has been snowing for a couple of days now.
Hugs, Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning!! hugs Pops x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, super use of the dies to create the little scene.
I really must get my finger out and make a proper effort with my Christmas cards - so much to do and so little time!!
Hugs, Avril xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...