Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Quick Christmas card


Made this one to see if I can do a few quickie cards, it turns out I can...ha ha..This die was bought last year and I can't remember using it somehow, anyway I did a double cut and think it turned out quite well, some nice Wilko mirror card behind, and that's it,nice quick one as the big day is looming and as per I am way behind.

That's all for now I am back to make a couple more and see how it goes, I am writing them out  as I go so that's good...I think...oh dear...thanks so much for being here, let me know what you think....hugs from me.xxxxxx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful die wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your idea brilliant makes a wonderful card, you have given me ideas although I don’t have that dieI I might try with one I have.
Thanks for the idea

pinky said...

Wow that really is lovely. What a great effect you have achieved Janette. Keep them coming!!

Jackie T said...

Oh Janette that is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant CAS card love the double cut die a great effect
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Janette, and believe it or not I made 3 the other day with the exact die..different background though, isn't it lovely and so quick to get done..boom!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is STUNNING so elegant hugs Pops x

Lisa Andersson said...

This is absolutely stunning, love your CAS cards, Janette!!! Very elegant and a beautiful die. Love the mirror effect.
Hugs, Lisa

creationsnz said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! SO elegant. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....