Pages

Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #490 ATG..


Well Friday has rolled around again and its time for another Catz challenge, hope you can come join us.
This week our Optional theme has been chosen by our lovely teamie Chris, she wants to see flowers, flower power in fact, so grab your old hippie gear and get creating...
Our fabulous sponsor is Bugaboo who gave the girls such a great choice of images to use.


I chose this one its called Floral Teapot and you can find it HERE....
Coloured with the usual pro and flex markers, paper craft sensations, and the sentiment is from a stamp set...{don't ask }
Any challenges added here later..

That's it again, please come over and add your creations and see what the team have created, those girls know how to make pretty things.

I hope your all looking forward to a nice weekend, I'll be happy if I can see across the fields, I mean I love a good misty morning, but this week its not for lifting, all very mysterious looking..ha ha..
Thank you so much for visiting.xx



16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A vbeautiful card loce the way you have bordered it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such a beautiful way to frame this lovely image Janette, I love colour choice and the design with all the white space (white space?- a bit like your view across the fields in the mist then??)
Have a good weekend, hope you see some sunshine and green fields!
xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh so pretty! gorgeous design and so pretty with the pink details. Gorgeous colouring, as usual.
Have a great weekend, Janette.
Hugs, Lisa

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. That is such a pretty image you have used. I love the papers too. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

such a gorgeous card Janette. Love the little peek of gingham. Your image is shaded so beautifully. Have a great weekend xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous colouring Janette and I really like this image, gorgeous card and lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

I agree with Chris fab framing and use of wjite space. Have a good week and font get new hair do wet in the rain

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful colouring

Jac’s Playground said...

This is beautiful Janette, love the design and your colouring is fabulous, such a pretty delicate card, have a great week xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, beautiful image love your design

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, such a pretty image and I love the gingham borders you created.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and image-fabulous colouring,love the distressed edges and gingham paper
Carol x

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is spot on, Liz x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, the colouring of the flower and jug is just gorgeous.x

creationsnz said...

Lovely colours and texture and great hanging-over bits. CarolG

Brenda said...

What an absolutely beautiful coloring of this fun teapot! I love the simple card design that shows it off so well.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...