Pages

Pages

Friday 31 January 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #491 ATG



Good morning, the last one of January, now that's crazy isn't it...!!!!
This week we have our usual challenge with the optional extra of Favourite Colour chosen by Christine. Our wonderful sponsor, who also provided our images is Morgans Art World. You will find all the images HERE
I chose the image titled Stardust or as I prefer to call her Narky Fairy...
I can't pick a favourite colour because I love most colours, but lately I am using pink alot it would seem, so pink it is, coloured mainly with Copic markers, although her hair and the grass is promarkers some glitter on her wings and the outer layers of her dress, which I decided to print twice and cut out and layer, don't know if it worked as I hoped but there you go.The sentiment is from a set, I really hoped to find a 'I dare you' to go with it...she looks really narked...ha ha...
Well once again that's it for today, hope you will leave a comment and I will come find you.

xxHave a great weekend.xx


15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card beautifully coloured Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Andersson said...

Love the soft pink colours and her layered dress...and the clean look. Absolutely gorgeous, Janette!
Have a great weekend
Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

LOL I love her. Definitely have a bit of a Narky Fairy about me some days lol. Beautifully coloured and agree with your alternative sentiment!! Have a good weekend Janette. xx

Aunty Sue said...

Just knock out mind you she looks as if you said wrong word she would knock you out lol. Have a good week

Chris said...

I like the name Narky Fairy...suits her! Love the dimension on her dress from the layering and the beautiful clean design, gorgeous!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Chrissy said...

She looks amazing in Pink Janette, gorgeous colouring, love the attitude and love your CAS design..The end of Jauuary..wow..and here in New Zealand as I'm writing this it is the 1st February..double WOW..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

She really is fab isn't she and I love how you layered her dress and added the sparkle, mine went to a friend today who said it really summed her up! lol Have a great week xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and beautifully layered and coloured-Narky Fairy definitely suits her lol
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I do love that image. I do feel a lot better. Thank you for asking. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

creationsnz said...

Oh I like your name for her much better, and your alternate sentiment would be great … lots of fun. I love how you layered her, adds so much more to an already fab image. CarolG

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your fairy she is definitely not amused

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute card she does look sultry but so cute.x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful so stylish, hugs Pops x

Brenda said...

OMG, I love this sassy little fairy! The 3-D effect is brilliant.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...