Pages

Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Happy Friday..


Hi friends I hope all is well for you.
This is another 'hid in a file' creation, I haven't crafted at all this week as my health problems are playing havoc and after much fighting with myself, I decided to just give in and stop trying to do'all I once could', its the sunshine it makes me want to do everything...haha..

So, you can see my heart wasn't really in this one but here goes, the stamped images are from a free A4 set from craftstash, I can't praise that shop enough for the great deals they offer up. Coloured with pro and flex markers, the DP is from the scrap box.

Now onto this, it had been thrown out and I took it.....I did know who chucked it so it was fine.
After a good scrub I painted it black it, then covered it with embossed paper
It got another coat of paint then some run n buff and it looks new-ish, not sure if I will do anymore to it but thats another one blogged.
Sorry about the awful pics but I was not blogging them so it didn't really matter and now I just can't be bothered cropping and messing about.
Thats all for today, I have quite afew more things to post but will leave you in peace. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the weather while it lasts, even the thunder storms and torrential rain, good for the gardens, oh anyone who read about poor Busy Lizzy, she recovered and back to her gorgeous self, haha...

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card and box are gorgeous. I am so sorry that you are feel is poorly. It has been so hot I have been finding it hard to craft. Take care. I hope you have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW! love the both love the beach scene can't get anywhere near our beaches they are so crowded not a good idea after shielding!
The box is excellent Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell-hope you are feeling better and can relate to the stop trying to do all I once could syndrome!!!Love the beach image and great colouring and great transformation to your unwanted project ---Me and Daughter Helen took the dogs for a walk this morning and I spotted two sml pine holders/crates near a neighbours bin and had to stop wondering if she was throwing them out lol but will have to wait till she comes home from work
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

oops meant to say glad to hear lizzie is back to her gorgeous self
Carol x

Doreen said...

Love both of your creations, but the box is superb with all the texture.xxx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Janette, those free stamps are so useful for summer themes. The box was a great find and looks fabulous now.
Sorry you're not feeling well, take it easy and enjoy your weekend and hopefully you'll feel better.
Hugs, Avril xx

Chris said...

Sorry you've been feeling rough Janette- hope you feel better soon.
Beautiful card, love the beach scene and your upcycled box looks fantastic.
Rest, relax and have a lovely weekend.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, as is the altered box, fantastic creativity. xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Janette, she looks very relaxed and love the summer sky with the birds..your treasure chest came up a treat,awesome work,love the embossed paper added then painted for that industrial metal look..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the image
Its amazing what you find when you are not looking, now its looks like a new box
Hope you are keeping well and safe

pinky said...

Your beach scene card is just gorgeous! Your heart was definitely in it!!! Wow that is some transformation, I really love it Janette. Hope you pick up again soon but know what you mean. I just can't do what I used to and am constantly in battle with myself to keep doing things! We have had a day of non stop rain here but Saturday was beautiful.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Janette, so sorry to read you're not feeling too good, I can
with you!

I love your beach scene, so beautifully coloured and the box, WOW, love, love, love boxes!

June x

Brenda said...

Beautiful beach scene, what a great image. As for your box, talk about trash to treasure for sure!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....