Pages

Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020





Hello and what a glorious afternoon it is, after a night of thunder and lightening and crazy, crazy rain fall its gorgeous, been in the garden all day while my son cuts back some big trees that have gone to far and it all look good again.
I thought I'd show you this today from my old makes never blogged, its from last year and it hangs in my craft space, all made from off cuts of board,stamped or stenciled  paper flowers and some wings I found in a box and of course a little TH charm.

I can hardly remember each and everything on there but you can see I am sure.
Some powertex beads and string pearls.
The charm reads
She dreams of far away places
and daring adventures.
Nice....haha
Thats it for today, I am off for a nice cuppa and a chat with my poor Busy Lizzie that took a batter in the night, it looked like this yesterday afternoon

I can't show a picture of it now, it would be like taking a pic of your best friend at her worse, just not nice at all..haha..if she picks up I'll let you know...Thankyou for your visit.xx


13 comments:

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous,love it....We could do with a good thunderstorm here, it might clear the air.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful banner love all the texture,embellishments and pearls-hope your busy lizzie recovers
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning project it is just so pretty. How lovely to spend time in the garden and what a big plus to be able to see a difference. Have a good evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

A gorgeous wall hanging Janette, , lovely texture and flowers, the pearls are beautiful- bet you enjoyed creating this!
Pleased you're getting some garden days at last- still really hot here, a little rain last night and this morning but not enough to cool things down. We really could do with a downpour everything is so dry- the lawn is bleached almost white! Hope your Busy lizzie recovers- poor thing!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love the banner design. We call busy lizzie's IMPATIENCE here and the before pic is gorgeous. They sure don't take long to pick up after being damaged. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning banner, love you Bizzie Lizzies Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous banner, I love it, I’m glad it’s hanging on show in your craft room,
We so far have had no rain, today it hot hot hot must be 30 +, the forecast looks like we could get some rain tonight or tomorrow, my garden would love some.
Take care stay cool hugs

pinky said...

What a gorgeous project and I am sure it looks perfect in your crafty space Janette. Nice weather to get the garden sorted for sure! Hope Lizzie more like her old self soon lol

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty and very unique, I love it hugs Pops x

sallysbitz2 said...

What a gorgeous hanging. It has so much detail on it with a perfect sentiment x

Your flowers look lovely. I do enjoy a colourful garden x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

creationsnz said...

So very pretty Janette and very feminine. I hope lizzie is feeling better today. CarolG

Chrissy said...

Beautiful project Janette, fabulous background for your beautiful flowers to lay on and I love the pearl trims, gorgeous..I love busy lizzies and have them under my kitchen window in the summer..take it easy in the garden I have not been back out since I nearly killed myself last week..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

I'm so glad Lizzie recovered (I started from the most recent post and know the happy outcome) she is certainly beautiful. I love all the colors. As for your pennant, another gorgeous site. I love the mixed media feel and the pearls are just the perfect touch.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....