Pages

Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #518 ATG


 

 Good morning, so glad to have something to show you for our new challenge, time is going so fast and yet I don't seem to have any to spare, its all very odd, but we are in odd times lets face it and now we are going back into a slow paced lockdown, crazy days.

Onto the challenge, this week it was Christine's turn to pick the optionl theme which is Glitter or Gems.


 

Our wonderful sponsor is Morgans Art World who kindly provided our images, you can find them HERE


 Image coloured with Pro markers, I found the DP from a mag from years ago, lots of sparkle and skeleton leaves.

I also made another card from this image


The inked background was made using a stencil from Craftstash.

Thats all for today, if I have missed any of your posts I am so sorry, I only found out yesterday that some of my fav blogs have been missing for some odd reason, its all very odd, so I was trying to do a catch up, don't know what the problem is but I hope it sorts itself out.

**************

Last but not least by any means, lets take a moment to remember this date, it was a shocking, dreadful day not just for America, but for the world, I pray it never happens again. Bless all that perished.



14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Two beautiful cards and you have used the prettiest images from Morgans Art World...stunning work...xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two stunning cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette both of your cards are gorgeous. Those are lovely images you have used. That was a very sad day 19 years ago. I hope you enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Stunning work, both cards! Love them ❤️
Sept.11th is a day I'll never forget, so sad

NickScrapShack said...

They both looks absolutely stunning Janette! Your colouring is superb and those leaves and die cuts are perfect for creating layers.
It really is crazy times - take care!

Doreen said...

Two beautiful card Janette,gorgeous images.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous images and cards but really love the layout and distressing on the first one-really weird we have all this spare time but run out of time to do things???
Carol x

pinky said...

Amazing job on these cards Janette. The images are gorgeous and you have made them even nicer. Hard to believe it was 19 years ago!

Mrs.B said...

Two lovely cards Janette, love both of your designs. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who wonders where time disappears.
Hugs, Avril xx

Pop's Cards said...

Both stunning cards I am loving the colours and layouts on both, hugs Popsx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card,
Sorry its a late comment i have been away

creationsnz said...

Oh Janette I love your tone on tone card so much and what fabulous layering. Your other card is fab too. CarolG

Brenda said...

Oh, my dear, thank you for your remembrance of 9/11. It drastically changed life as we all knew it just as I fear this COVID thing is going to do. Your cards are brilliant, beautiful coloring and absolutely spot on designs.

Chrissy said...

Two stunners Janette, beautiful images and colouring, gorgeous cards..

luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...