Pages

Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #519 ATG with optional twist


 

Its CraftyCatz time again and this week its our lovely Ginny hosting, she has chosen the optional theme of 'Make it Sporty '. Our sponsor is the fabulous Dr Digi and you can find all the images HERE 

We were happily given the images we used, always a bonus.

I used two for my card, Faldereee Deirdery Dunderton and Soccer Silas.


Coloured with promarkers, the football frame I found on Google and the sentiment was pc generated.

Thats it really, was just amusing myself that day if I remember right, but I do love these images such

 fun, you should come join us and maybe win some fab images.

Thats it for today, stay safe and be well lovely people.xx




14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two beautifully coloured images and great card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

This is a perfect male card I love the images made me smile, hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

Great fun images and beautifully coloured, a gorgeous design.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. Those images are perfect for the theme. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

A great combination of images to create this fabulous card Janette, I think I'd join Deirdre walking around the garden rather than watch football too! Fantastic colouring and I love the football frame!
It's good to be home, everything works as it should here! I sometimes think holidays are for teaching us to appreciate our own homes!!!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I had to smile at this card, great football image with a the garden sentiment
Hope you are keeping well and safe

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously framed card, those images are so much fun. xx

Brenda said...

Such a fun card! It definitely made me chuckle as I would be the one watching the game.

pinky said...

I love this Janette. The frame works so perfectly with the fun images and that sentiment lol. You have amused me now too! Have a great weekend xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love the images and great football frame
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous card design Janette, fabulous colouring on your images and I love Dr.Digis images, so much fun..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant card, made me smile, Liz x

Mrs.B said...

This is fabulous, they're such fun images and the sentiment is perfect. Love it.
Avril

creationsnz said...

I do like your cool frame with this card, and it looks like you had such fun making it. CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...