Pages

Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #523 ATG all the way...

 


Morning lovely people I hope you are all keeping safe and dodging this nasty 'bullet'.

Here in the NW we are back at Tier two, but on the Gov; website its saying we are high risk in my area, work that one out because not a soul in Britain can... 

*****************************************************

This week at our challenge blog we have our very

  own AuntySue  hosting and she is not doing the optional twist, so its all ATG.

Our sponsor is the lovely Beccys place who so kindly gave us our images to use.


I made a Tag this time, 

Coloured with promarkers, cut the image out and placed on the tag which was covered with some DP I found in the drawer, the lace was from a freebie in a mag a long time ago.



I want to also thank my lovely blog friend Carol G, she sent me the sweetest card all the way from NZ just to say they are thinking about us all, how nice is that, thats two cards from NZ now don't you just love overseas mail..haha

 
 

 


16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful tag My Blog As I do Rodos

Caz said...

Loving your tag Janette...Were tier 2...And yet have the highest infection rate, so no idea why not in 3..oh well...Feel a full lockdown for while on the cards..You take care and stay safe..Caz xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful tag,love the image.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Most beautiful designed creation, the colours are stunning. x

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Janette, love the beautifully coloured flowers, they leap out from the dark background.
Yep, I think you're right- none of us in the UK have clue what the rules are any more, everyone I speak to has a different interpretation, it would be funny if it wasn't so worrying!
Just keep yourself safe.
xx
PS The little Christmas lights are Docrafts- bought them 2/3 years ago.
x

pinky said...

I love your dark, the dark background really sets the flowers off. I know what you mean, we are living in a crazy world and no one knows what to do about it, least of all the government!! Take care and hope you get to enjoy your new bedroom. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous tag. It is so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely Tag Janette and yes decorating was nothing when we where younger but I bet it feels good now it is done. How nice ofCarole

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful I love the way you have coloured the image too, hugs Pops x

Mrs.B said...

That's a lovely tag Janette, the tulips really pop against the dark DP.
We're in Tier two as well, I think mainly because of student numbers being so high - just hope folks keep to the rules and we don't end up in Tier three! Stay safe.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

TBH I have given up trying to make head nor tail of the rules!!!Love your fabulous tag and watering can of tulips and great B.paper
Carol x

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette, love your tag - the black and red is so dramatic. CarolG

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Such a lovely tag! I love the darkness in the background, that makes the flowers popping up.

Chrissy said...

I love your sweet tag Janette, love the bow and background and the flowers are so pretty..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous tag. It is so pretty I love it. I bet your bedroom looks stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful, cheerful tag! I love the" tin" can on the "wood" background and you coloring of course is spectacular! Take card of yourself!

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...