Pages

Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #525 ATG


 

Morning to all, hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

I am sorry I have not been to your blogs much but my wonderful, long suffering youngest son has decorated my lounge,I will make it up to him as its his birthday on saturday, yes, halloween boy, haha last room to be refreshed and honestly its so good to be all done, but I just was so tired I have stayed away from my pc.

**************************

This week on the blog our wonderful teamie BILLIE has hosted and she wanted us to do the twist of WINTER. our sponsor this week is ADU who provided our images, you can find them HERE 

I made a Tag this week with the lovely image called Sledging Pup.

Coloured the image with promarkers, lots of glitter and various dies and waxed thread.

Thats it folks, hope you will pop over and see all the lovely creations and join the fun.

Take care .


 



13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning tag love all the embellishments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous tag. That doggy is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

You make some amazing tags Janette, this is gorgeous!
How kind of your son to decorate for you, so good to have a freshly decorated home. Have a good rest and enjoy relaxing in your lovely new lounge.
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi jannette glad your all ready for the Christmas decs now lol. Love this pup in blue have a good weekend

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag love the cute pup and sparkly trees-very nice of your son-well done to him
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable card and oh that image is well coloured, chosen well.. xx

pinky said...

Happy Birthday to your son Janette. Hope he enjoys his day. I LOVE your tag, so much to catch the eye and such a cute image. Hope your energy picks up again soon, lagging a bit here myself.

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janett, This is lovely and the image is so cute, love your design with the addition of those sparkly die cuts.
How nice of your son to decorate for you, hope he enjoys his birthday.
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

HiJanet, I have not been around either so sorry fir a late comment, family well you would not want our step lot, Vernon has walked away from them in disgust
I love your tag brilliant design and image
Another lock down what a pain, at least I can catch up on Christmas cards
Take care stay safe and well

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Tag Janette xx❤️❤️

Brenda said...

Oh, Janette, he is adorable and couldn't be more beautiful with all the choice embellies you have surrounding him. Gorgeous, fun tag!

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card design Janette, love the image and colouring and the sparkle and trees, gorgeous card..I suppose if you could not get Dixons carpet shampoo you could try another, just not too much, you don't need a real soapy bucket full and I'm super pleased how mine turned out and in no time.

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

A beautiful card that really showcases winter with all your delicate little touches here and there. CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...