Pages

Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #526 ATG


 

Morning lovlies, hope you are all well and for any of us in lockdown, stay safe, fingers crossed it will soon be sorted. 👍

This week we have our lovely teamie CHRIS choosing the optional theme which is PARTY TIME 

Our sponsor is Digi Doodles Studios who kindly gave us the images we used.



For my card I used Party Cats


Coloured the image with promarkers and sparkled round the edge and the sentiment got the glitter treatment too, the DP is from the works.


This image could be used for anything, birthdays the lot, the team made some fab creations.

Thats it again, another week bites the dust, I have to mention this, on Tuesday my post came and I was gobsmacked, not only did I  get my very first Christmas card but the most wonderful die set that I was wanting , it was so nice of this blogging friend to do this and I won't give the game away but I can't thankyou enough, what a lovely surprise, blogland never ceases to amaze me.

Enjoy your weekend, stay safe above all else.xxx



14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

a brilliant card and fab colouring too have a good weekend

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love colours have a lovely week end
Dianne xx ❤️❤️

pinky said...

Your card is just gorgeous Janette. Very cute cats! What a nice surprise to receive!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

creationsnz said...

Well they look like they are having fun, take a leaf out of their book Janette and the lockdown will soon pass. Isn't it great to have a creative hobby at times like this? CarolG

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card Janette love the cute cats and all the sparkle
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable Janette, love that image and your card is sensational. xx

Chrissy said...

What a cute fun image and fabulous colouring Janette, gorgeous card, and how lovely to receive a random gift!..I know just how you feel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fantastic card sorry late with this comment only got the bradban back this morning hugs Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic colouring again Janette! I like these slime lined cards, they become very popular at the moment. I really like how you used this image to make a Christmas card, so clever.
Happy Sunday!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card as always, love the image
Yes another lockdown, hope you are staying safe and well hugs

Brenda said...

I'm glad you got such happy mail, I know it warms your heart so. Your card is darling and so beautifully colored. This would make a great new year card too! Take card of yourself!

creationsnz said...

These are certainly party cats, love that cheer! the sparkle is always good. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....