Pages

Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #528 ATG


 

Morning lovely people, hope all is well and you had a good week.

This week is our wonderful Ginny choosing the optional theme which is, of course, Christmas. We have  LeAnnsWorld 101 sponsoring and providing our images, you can find them all HERE


For my card I used the image called Aerin-santa sack, it actually has three images but I chopped up to use the sack only.


I was going to make a gift tag, then went for a card and then realised the image could've been bigger but by this time I was proper fed up with myself so here we have it, love it or not its done, my team mates did better trust me. Coloured with the usual PM pens, sprinkling of glitter...{always helps} and kraft card.


 Thats it again, are you all getting busy with the Christmas spirit, got to be honest I am dying to put my tree up and decorate the house, I confess that I always put tiny fairy lights on the staircase and I have already added them, oh it looks so pretty, I usually wait for December to pop up on the calendar but why wait, thats all I have done this year is wait it out, may as well wait with some sparkle....whatever you do with your weekend, enjoy it even if you just have the Christmas channel on, told you, can't help myself.


 

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the design. We are hanging on until the 1st December to put up our Christmas decorations. That will be the first day of my hubby's retirement. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette I might try and have a think about my decorations this week but it might be the week after. Fab card again and have a good week. Did you see you for a top spot at Craft

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I am loving this with Kraft card, You have made an amazing card.
I am also waiting for the 1st of December but can't wait to cheer the flat up. Have a great weekend hugs Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Your card is just gorgeous....I am feeling a bit Bah Humbug this year, I am usually so excited and decorating everywhere. Maybe as the time gets closer I will feel differently..xxx

Chris said...

Your post made me smile Janette, love to think of you enjoying your twinkling fairy lights while you're waiting (impatiently!) for Christmas to arrive. Bet they look extra lovely in your newly decorated home!
It's a beautiful card, the sack image is gorgeous, love the use of kraft.
xx

Brenda said...

What a sweet little card regardless. You put up that sparkle! Once mine is up, we may leave it up. I’m like you, it makes me smile. Big hugs, hoping things are getting a bit better in your country!🤗

crafty-stamper said...

I am the same as Doreen this year feeling quite humbug lol---love how your card evolved lol and love the little sack
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, love that stamp and awesome colours. have a lovely weekend. ♥

Chrissy said...

Good on you for decorating Janette, I haven't yet, it is too hot!!scared my tinsel may melt..
I love your card with the Santa sack,I get all excited seeing Santa sacks..I think the Merry Christmas tiles look awesome and I just might go fish out my fairy lights..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

This makes a great masculine card Janette. I like the little word tiles you used.
I normally can't wait for 1st Dec to put the decorations up - but this year I just can't get excited, but maybe as time gets nearer I'll talk myself into it!
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

So simple but effective great card
Hope you are keeping well and safe

Brenda said...

Hi Janette! I love the way your card turned out. Would have never guessed it was a struggle. I had to laugh because I have recently torn up 2 cards trying to make them better. Hope you are doing well!

pinky said...

It looks really sweet sitting on top of your wording Janette, I love it. I am seriously thinking of forgetting about the tree this year. They have said we can get together but I seriously do not understand how they can suddenly say that when it's still a month away! We are heading into lockdown again on Friday for two weeks. I love the idea of fairy lights but can get myself motivated at all.

creationsnz said...

I think we all need a bit of extra sparkle this year Janette.
I love the vintage look of your card and the bright spot of colour. CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...