Pages

Pages

Friday 13 November 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #527 ATG

 


Good morning lovely people, hope everyone is safe and well.

This week our lovely teamie Christine has chosen the optional twist of 'Outdoor Pursuits' and our sponsor is Colour Of Love


You can find all the images HERE

For my card I used the image 'Bleeding Heart Rory'


Coloured with promarkers,White basecard from Papermill Direct, DP is from my drawer....?? I just tore it up a touch and the little stamped sentiment is an old one too..{ not very imformative is it.!!!..}

Hope you like, it turned out better than I thought, somethings do don't they.

Same inside, I like that paper if anyone recognises it let me know will you.xx
 

I hope you can come along and join us and see what my teamies made, they do some gorgeous creations.

Thats it again for another week, if your out and about take care, its 'that' day, {friday 13th} heaven help us as if Covid wasn't enough, haha...take care my friends and stay safe.xxx


 

13 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous.
Katrina x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

What a lovely design Janette, the pretty image with the pops of red looks wonderful against the torn paper background, it's a beautiful card.
Take care and stay safe.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great design love the torn paper and beautifully coloured image
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love the sweet image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Beautiful design Janette, cannot help with the papers have three boxes full like that..lol.the image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully..fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the torn paper.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutely beautiful, the colours and wonderful design.... just love this.
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image and lovely card
Hope you are staying safe and well

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love that image and love that paper but don't recognise it. Stay safe Janette xx

Mrs.B said...

Just catching up - This is lovely and it's such a sweet image.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful card, your coloring is amazing as always.Take good care!

creationsnz said...

Love this one Janette, it has such a nice feeling. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....