Pages

Pages

Friday 4 December 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #530 ATG with an optional twist

 


Good morning, its a cold one here in the NW this morning but after all it is December, can you believe it.!!!!!

OK this week at CC we are doing Say it with Flowers as the optional twist chosen by myself, the team came up with some gorgeous designs all provided from our sponsor SHEEPSKI DESIGNS and you will find them all HERE


I used two of the images Wild Rose and Daisy Panel

I have to be truthful, I am sorry I added the torn vellum to the daisy card, it didn't need it and was scew- wiff but, once I stuck it down that was that........both coloured with the usual PM papers from box, the frame die is from a set if anyone can tell me the name I will be so happy, clever me has no idea.

Hope you will come join us and win a couple of fab images.

**************************

Now I hope one of you can help with this one, since blogger changed has anyone been and tried to change anything about the blog, fonts etc. well I keep trying and follow along but when I am 'done' it just says you have unchanged dodah on this page, its getting to the point I want to scream, but I love to tiddle around and a change is good, HELP..!!!!!😀😀


 


12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow! two stunning cards love them both Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your cards are gorgeous Janette, I really love those neutral colours and both designs are beautiful- thet vellum looks lovely to me too.
No idea how to change fonts etc with new blogger, I'm not very technically minded and tend to just leave things alone to avoid disasters I can't fix!!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

creationsnz said...

They are such lovely cards Janette. I specially love your lacy one with, yes, the vellum. I too am struggling with the stupid 'improvements' to blogger.
Keep up the fight. CarolG

Chrissy said...

Both cards are beautiful Janette, gorgeous images and colouring, one which I have, no idea about the frame name and cannot help with changing the font, there will a button somewhere to save it and it should change, I will have a play later and see if I can figure it out..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards and images love the die-cut frame.Sorry can't help with the blogger issue-I couldn't figure out how to change the blog header on the old blogger -so with the new blogger if it works leave well alone lol
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Your cards are so sweet and beautiful and gorgeous image used....love the designs of this .... big hugs. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Re the font changes when you do that there is a little square on the bottom right hand side which you click to save changes....xx
If you don't find it let me know and I will email some screen shots.

Margarets designer cards said...

Two beautiful card s, I love your flower designs.

I have had a problem I spammed someone off a few years ago , over the weekend she was back commenting on my blog, I was not only surprised to see her rude comment but she’s back niw I have to find a way to spam her off. Again.

aussie aNNie said...

Glad you worked out my instructions re the fonts....xxx

Brenda said...

Hi Janette! I love both of your cards, I actually think the vellum gives it rather an ethereal look. As for blogger, I see Annie helped you...I just figured out this morning where the save icon was. I still can't get my sidebar thingys to show up. I think I'm going to try a new look come the new year and see if that helps. Oh, well, stay safe and healthy!

pinky said...

I think it looks lovely with the vellum, it adds a bit of depth and softness to the daisies Janette. Oh just read Aussie Annie's post and will try that myself. I get the same as you then the air turns blue!!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...