Pages

Pages

Sunday 13 December 2020

Last of the Christmas cards....fingers crossed.


 

Hi lovely people hope your enjoying an easy Sunday or are you busy doing anything Christmas related....

Just thought I would add this here....

This one is one of my favourite Mo images, but then again there are sooo many.

Coloured using PM pens die gold card from stash and navy cardstock papermill, the die was a gift last year, and glitter....obviously you know me so well. :)


 


I am entering this into the following.

Mo's ATG using a mo image 

I love PM ATG optional christmas


Thats about it apart from this little ditty, my two youngest grandsons are Minion mad, so I made two little calico bags and transferred the favourite  crazy face onto it, why do kids love weird stuff, put some little minion crayons and book in each one, now I will be honest, the transfers were abit shakey, but for a first try the boys will love, and lets face it, great stocking fillers..:)


Thanks so much if you made it this far, be back real soon.



12 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Janette, I love that image and your wonderful colouring. The Minion bags are super- the boys will love them, so would my Ruby, she's a Minion fan too!.
Tree is up today, lights on but leaving the rest until tomorrow- I've spent the entire day (and a lot of yesterday!) wrapping presents- almost all done now thank goodness. Still have 3 Christmas cards to make....and some bags and tags.
xx

Janette said...

Oh Chris it's alot of work but worth it in the end, that's my story and I am sticking to it. Haha. Xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, it is a cute image and I do like your design. The bags look great, although I'm not sure about the Minions, they look a bit fearsome to me - something I might have to get used to in the future!!
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Janette, I love this little elf and giant baubles and coloured beautifully..your Minion bags are fantastic the kids will love them, and I don't know why they like weird stuff, I loved gonks when I was a kid so same difference I suppose..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Love these and don't for gwtour challenge at PFP

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. How good does it feel to have finished your Christmas cards. Those little bags are delightful those boys will love them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post of Mo's image with lovely colours and gorgeousness, Love the minion bags too. thanks for sharing. ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card nad wonderful bags the boys will love them Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

You are a super talented lady Janette! The boys will adore them and definitely more than a stocking filler!! I love your gorgeous cute card and am totally in awe of your colouring skills!!

Cathy T said...

This is such an adorable
card.. love your coloring and creativity. Thank you for participating in Mo’s Monthly Challenge.

Mimi said...

Oh what beautiful colouring for this adorable Mo image and the wee bags are just awesome, the kids are going to really love them :) Thank you for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Wishing you a safe and warm Christmas. Hugs Mimi xxxx

Brenda said...

I do believe this is my favorite little elves and such a wonderful design. Do I spy the work of that deckle edge cutter?

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...