Pages

Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Merry Christmas.


 

I think this will be my last post of the year, so I will try make it quick because I know how busy we all are.{ I lied its a long post forgive me...}

This was a quick make and has gone into the box for next year. I used a cuttlebug folder and the jingle bell die is named but right now I can barely walk, so can't drag myself into the room to find out sorry,  its the cold, I feel like the tin man, 😊

DP was the works, that pad has been brilliant and it was only £3 for a 12x12 pad double sided great quality. Glitter round the edge of course, simple one easy to post.So thats it.

*****************

On a silly note, here is a picture of my granddaughter Mia, she always makes Christmas cakes with me from being small, this year did not get in her way, getting this ready to dress up as a gift for someones family, she always makes me smile


 

This was the 'ready to go' result

we also made mince pies and coconut slab cake, all at a safe distance, she has been so careful around me
as you can see, someone went mad with the icing...oh dear....

and if you got this far on this not so short post, here is one little boy sat waiting for Santa, my youngest grandbaby Gabriel, he is a sweetheart and I miss the hugs...
Thats all folks, have a smashing Christmas and enjoy no matter what.xx






11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is stunning. It is so nice seeing photos of members of your family. Have a good Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette. How lovely that Mia still comes to bake the Christmas cakes with you (even socially distancing) and the 'ready to go' looks fabulous.
Have a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year,
Avril xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Janette- so pretty, and such lovely photos of your sweet Mia and little grandson. So pleased you could enjoy the cake making together.
It's going to be a very quiet Christmas here- we're in level 4 so no mixing at all, just me and Hubby. I feel so sorry for those people who will be all on their own this year. So glad that your family is close by, have a lovely Christmas.
xx

Claire said...

Card looks amazing love all that texture, as do the mince pies
Claire

Chrissy said...

Beautiful post Janette, love your card and then you showed me baking for goodness sake, all of it looks amazing and your Grandaughter looks a card and your little Gabriel, what a poppet..Have a very Merry Christmas Janette, and hopefully a happy, healthy,safe New Year 2021..see you next year..I have one more post up tonight then I will see everyone next year..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning colours on your card. Love Christmas cake and brandy custard. Merry Christmas. 🎄

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and wonderful family photos, delicious food.
Have a wonderful Christmas and stay safe and healthy for the New Year Ginny x♥♥♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Peace and Health in the new year...💝

pinky said...

Beautiful card Janette, love the icy feel. Hope you had a great old Christmas! Your Granddaughter sounds amazing, what a talent and she is a real beauty too! How cute is your little Great Grandson! You are way to young to be a great grandmother though!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry it’s a late comment where to start
Yes I git to the end, firstly a beautiful Christmas card for next year.
I hope the cakes that look yummy tasted as go as they look.
I hope he git everything he wanted for Christmas

I wish you and your family a very happy heathly safe new year

aussie aNNie said...

Happy new and safe 2021. xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....