Pages

Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #532 ATG our last challenge before Christmas so come on down.....


 

Morning everyone I hope you had a good week, its all go now isn't it on the run up to the big day. 

Before I forget once again, can I thank every single person who has taken time to send me a card, thanks so much, this is just in case I haven't got round each and every one, its always so touching it really is. 

This week is our last challenge before the break for Christmas so why not come over and join the girls, who BTW made some fab stuff. Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo who kindly provided us with our images from the shop HERE 

Our lovely boss lady Sue is hosting this weeks optional theme which is Something New

I chose Girls Happy Trio for my card


 Coloured with the usual PM and DP is a works pad from last year the sentiments were from another set, some glitter and scribble round the edges bobs your uncle, done.

Now remember last weeks barmaid, the one without teeth, well these three have suffered the same fate, whats wrong with me...don't all rush to answer at once.....anyway, I will stick to my story, 


they are laughing so hard you can see the tonsils...:)

Thats it from us until January 8th when we will be back all fresh and ready for a brand new year of crafting....I hope....I'll be back soon.xx





9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous New Year card. I love that image they are so happy. Have a good Christmas and I hope that the New Year is kind to us all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a delightful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This trio would cheer anyone up Janette- laughter is infectious!! Ithink they're just happy to see the back of 2020- I know I will be!
Sorry to hear about your little grandsons nursery, it's really worrying to hear of such a tiny person testing positive- hopefully there are no symptoms!
4 10/11 year olds have tested positive in my granddaughters class- none with any symptoms- so you can see how easily it's spread...just bring on the vaccine!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and such an adorable card, love this trio of happiness... Merry Christmas 🎄

Aunty Sue said...

Well Janette another stunner and lots of glitter i bet your house looks magical with all this glitter. Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year my friend

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image

We can only hope for a happy new year at the moment

chrissy xx said...

'Uncle Bob's' last card of the year's Challenge card is Brilliant!
FABulous colours and design. Made me smile. Hoping early next year brings us back together again with family and friends.
Have a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

And there is the girls, fab colouring Janette, such a fun image and love how you did the sentiment..not the three musketeers, it's the three gummy bears..lol..great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Those gummy girls are just brilliant Janette, gave me an instant smile!! Love how you coloured them all! Hopefully we will all have a smile at some stage in 2021!!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....