Pages

Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

CraftyCatz challenge #533 we are back.

 


Good morning and we are back and want you to come and join us with our new challenge, hosted by the lovely Billie, her optional theme is food and drink.

This weeks sponsor is Sheepski Designs and you can find her Etsy shop here 


We were given the images to use and I chose Birthday Cocktail.


 Kept it very simple and haven't added a sentiment yet. The image was printed onto white cardstock from 'Elaine the Marker Geek', its THE best card to colour on and you will find it HERE and its freepost, sadly UK only..... Coloured with promarkers, pink DP is from stash.


Thats it for today, I am glad to be back to be honest, it was fine then it wasn't :)...Hope you are all keeping busy and are having a nice new year so far. I know some of my blog friends are melting in the heat, we, here in the UK are not, it seems to get colder with every passing day, don't get me wrong I love to see frost and snow but its abit parky out there,  having said that, my Polish dil was telling me its below 20 where her parents and family are, so we shouldn't moan, or 'I' shouldn't :)

Hope you will pop over, see what the girls have made and join us.



11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful CAS card love the soft tones Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card Janette love the image and delicate colouring
Carol x

Chris said...

Lovely card to start the new year Janette, fabulous clean design and beautifully coloured image.
Hope it warms up a bit soon!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. That is a lovely image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Jannette, I could go a pink drink right now, and I love the shadow under the glass..stay warm, wont be too long and you will be all hot and sweaty..lol..we having a lovely cloudy cool day today..16oC..perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely beautiful cocktail...love the colouring.
My family lives in Poland, well cousins, and they too say it's freezing..hard to imagine for me when I am here in sleevless top. xx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Janette, a pink gin cocktail with a sprig of mint, perfect for me!
Love the colouring on this.
Stay warm, Avril xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful coloring, Janette! Glass is always hard for me, but you've definitely got it down. Love the pale pink.

pinky said...

Very elegant and feminine Janette. I am hoping to try my hand at CAS cards as I just struggle with them. Don't know when to stop lol. My daughter in law is from Latvia and her parents are about the same temperature as your dil! Now that would make me moan lol.

Aunty Sue said...

I need try this paper wonder if it will make may colouring as good. That ice looks fabulous

creationsnz said...

This looks so delicious, I think I might join you for a quick one! Cheers! CarolG

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...