Pages

Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2021

FAO Email followers, please read.

 Hi, I am sorry about this but Feedburner is stopping sending out all emails shortly, I sincerely hope that you will simply come over and maybe just follow my blog, its really easy and we can then keep in touch with each other. I am trying to transfer my list to another provider, but not being a brainiac with techno stuff it could be a while. So sorry about this, I do hope you will follow the blog still. 

Footnote; FOR EMAIL ONLY FOLLOWERS, not for BLOG followers.

 



5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Don’t worry I have your blog on my list of blogs I follow

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette I will still visit you. You are on my reading list so I won't miss anything. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course I will still be a follower
Faith x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

It is always a pleasure visiting your blog and i will will carry on my lovely. Thank you for always being there for me big hugs, Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

You are on my reading list. ♥

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...