Pages

Pages

Sunday 25 April 2021

A card and some help please......


 

Good morning, what a glorious week we have had, the sunshine makes everything feel better, I have been doing all sorts of things, its wonderful.

OK, I had to make a couple of cards quickly, so I used my TH embossing folder and did both in as quick time as possible...for me anyways....


Layered it up on some DP that I had in my drawer from Hunkydory, the label was stamped, I actually had forgotten I had this die set, some lovely labels in it.


 Kept it simple, it was for a dear friend who had a loss last week so nothing to fancy


Next up is same again but different.


Sorry you can't really pick up the texture, the day was so bright...(lucky us ) I added some tiny pearls in the center of this one and the stitched frame was oddly laying on my desk and it fit !!!! another of the labels, aren't they nice and some fine satin ribbon.


 

Inside view, now long before I had any fancy dies, I used the kids scissors, the ones with fancy deckle edges, so I was to lazy to get anything out and grabbed up the scissors and old school and I love the effect it gives .

*****************************

Ok now for the advice please, any of you with feedburner email on your blog will be aware they are changing it so it won't exist shortly, now I don't want to lose my subcribers, over 1300, no one was more shocked than I, anyway, I have read a few ways to go but am struggling to get it sorted and start using a new option, does anyone have an idiot proof way to do this please......

*******************************

Thats it my firends, I hope you are all enjoying this fabulous weather, next week I am going to a garden center with Carla and Mia, oh I can't wait... Have a lovely day.xxx


 



17 comments:

Caz said...

Loving the card Janette....As for your problem cannot help..I've never had anyone follow by email...very few follow me anyways..So cannot help..
Hope your well..and yes weather has been lovely here too..

Caz xx

Chris said...

So glad the sunshine is making you feel better Janette- and how lovely to have that visit to the garden centre to look forward to- life is slowly returning to (more) normal as the restrictions are lifted.
Your card are gorgeous- such lovely embossing and clean designs, so fresh and crisp.
I can't help with the blogger problem- hopelessly technophobic!- but you might like to have a look at Donna's blog- she's very clever!
https://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/2021/04/alternatives-to-follow-by-email.html
Hope you have a great week!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards Janette and love the fabulous embossing folder and little die-cut labels-enjoy the garden centre we are going to one next week for hanging basket plants
Carol x
Tips for the email thingy--https://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards both are very classy in their own way.
I have been told for those who follow via email to just follow your blog or vice versa xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous. The thing about Feedburner is only about people who follow by email. In my experience this isn't many. You won't loose people who directly follow your blog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely card,
I have an email button on my blog not had any notification about them messing around with it, I put it on myself using one of the widgets they gave us, I am understanding what they are trying to do. I just hope that it will work . It’s on the right side at the top of my blog if you what to see mine.
Yes it’s been beautiful down here too but today we have a cold wind. At least the sun is shining and the sky is blue without a cloud.

Aunty Sue said...

Janette youknow i cant help emailbuthadto just say the card to so nicier in the flesh and the tecture is fab thank you for thing of me and Buddy

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of cards .
Can't help with the problem.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are gorgeous Janette, I love the simple yet very elegant effect on each one, so Beautiful, love the frame of yellow also.
As for which feedburner copy to use, I have one I have started, I also had over 1300 emails to copy over, but going through them found most are scam type as they had names almost the same with just a couple of letters different. This morning someone complained about the email they received from me, they didn't like the format, so I am grateful for the links here, I may have to rethink.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful cards Janette, I love the white on white and then the burst of yellow, so gorgeous, and I also have just found my fancy edge cutting scissors, such a blast from the past..also so wonderful to hear you happy and bright, it is amazing what the weather can do for you, and the seasons..no advice on feedburner, I don't know what it is, sorry..have a fabulous happy week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

2 beautiful cards, Janette. The labels are just perfect! I've been ignoring the Feedburner thing because I have no idea either. I'll let you know if I learn anything.

creationsnz said...

Can't help your there Janette. Anyways, your card is beautiful - I love the sunshiney yellow with the tiny dots. CarolG

pinky said...

Sunshine is definitely a tonic Janette, glad it's helping pick you up. I absolutely loved your two styles of embossed cards. Very effective! I'm afraid I am no help to you at all with the latter problem. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the sunshine! Think we have rain due in tomorrow :(

Mrs.B said...

Two lovely cards Janette, it's a fabulous folder and so versatile - not just for Christmas as you've shown here.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Avril xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jannette,love them both.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Sending hugs and thanking you for your continuous comments. xx

aussie aNNie said...

have a great weekend. ♥

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....