Pages

Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Lisa Twistoon image.


 

I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!back again, so soon whats up with me this week. haha

I saw this last week on FB, a new one from Lisa, I have a few of her images and liked this so I bought it HERE 

I have kept the card simple because I really only wanted to colour the image up, then thought whats the point in that....so here it is, PaperBoy.

Coloured with Copic and PM pens, dp is scraps piece and washi tape from wilko.

No sentiment because who knows if or even when if he be used.

Thats it friends, I will be here again on Friday but thats all I am saying about that..haha...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, they mean so much.


 


 

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is fantastic I love it. That is a great image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant image and fabulous colouring Janette love the washi tape too
Carol x

Doreen said...

Love this image and so beautifully coloured.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

How awesome is this card, the colours and your colouring are sensational...xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fun image great design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! He HAS to be used Janette, this card is toooooo good not to be. Love the layout and the great fun image. Must pay a visit to Wilko and see what they have in washi.
Faith x

chrissy xx said...

What a star! It's a FABulous image Janette. LOve your colours. Great use of washi tape lol.
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

What a great image and coloured beautifully Janette, love the shadows, awesome card..You so surprised me coming up in my reader one after the other, I thought I was in another realm..lol..great to see you..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This is brilliant, Jeanette, obviously you were inspired. I really like Lisa's images too but have been by to see her for a while. Maybe time for a visit.

Mrs.B said...

A great image and I love the design with the washi tape.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Oh sorry I missed this one Janette!! I am so glad to see you posting again. This one is BRILLIANT! Your colouring is perfect and I just love the layout of this class card!! Keep them coming!!

Lee said...

Loving this image not seen that one.Again your colouring is sooo good.xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...