Pages

Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Happy Monday.


 

Hello all, I hope you all had a nice weekend and are having a lovely afternoon, I have been getting all my washing done, its another glorious day and Mia has given me lots to sort before she leaves on Sunday, but I don't want to talk about that :))

Went to have a look at Hetty Clare and found this little cutie you so here is my card.

Coloured with PM added some bits and bobs I had in a box from ages ago and the DP was a freebie from somewhere....{oh shoot me now :))}

Inside I just made a small pocket to maybe add a letter/note or cash who knows.


 

My only regret is that I didn't give her more colour, she looks abit wishy washy but maybe next time, still very cute though.
OK so its now just past 4 o'clock and I have stuff to bring in before the chill gets it.
 
Thankyou for coming and having a look, it means alot.


11 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute card Janette hugs Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

Been a lovely sunny day here too and got a line full of washing dry-we are easily pleased bugs me though if we have a nice day and I have no washing lol.Love the image,great colouring and beautiful P.paper
Carol x

Aunty Sue said...

What a good Grandma you are and Mia will miss you as much as you her but she will be fine and just love this card didnt see it in the shop. Some l9vely images she has.

Chris said...

I think you've had the best of the weather today Janette, it's been cloudy/raining most of the day here- I'm hoping for better tomorrow!
That is a really cute image, beautifully coloured and a lovely design- like the idea of the little pocket inside too.
xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card I love the idea of a pocket. Take care

Ginny xx
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great idea for the pocket card, I love the image just as she is, gorgeous, your dp sets it all off beautifully Janette. A Gorgeous card.
Faith x

creationsnz said...

Good Luck Mia! Great card Janette, and wonderful papers. CarolG

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie she is and love the soft colours, I think the camera takes away colouring and sometimes gives it too much, this is lovely and the papers with no name are lovely too..I'm just starting to enjoy the sun reaching my clothes line now while coming into Summer..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours.

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is Janette. FABulous colours and I LOve that you made it to hold a surprise.
Chrissyxx

Brenda said...

I'm so glad Mia managed a visit! I'm sure that was fun for both of you. Your card is gorgeous, I love the soft coloring of this cute girl and what a great idea to include a pocket!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....