Pages

Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Almost the last day of June post..!!!!!!!


 

I have no clue how this happened but seriously, tomorrow is the last day of June and so far our weather has not been wonderful. We get the odd few days and then, BAM, rain, gales and thunder storms, my little plants are not happy, who can blame them :)) 

*****

I had a couple of vine wreath things laying around so thought just sort one out at least, so I did, here it is, sorry its hung on my blackboard door but its waiting for Carla to spot it and be whisked away as only she can do haha.

Everything was in my stash so it was good to use some up, I have alot...so there will be more I think..
The ribbon is wired, bought about two years ago on ebay I think, at last it came in handy.
The home sweet home you can see is written on the board for anyone wondering.
Thats it again. I hope your all keeping well and looking after yourselves.
The sun is shining now so am off to look at it before it goes away again :))
See you in July..xxxx



14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

So Beautiful Janette great to see you feeling well enough to Craft. Hugs xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! That is scrumptiously Gorgeous Janette. LOVE it. I agree with the weather, we even had the heating on last night for a little while!!!!!! I want Summer to last a few weeks, at least, not 3 days!
Hope all is well
Faith x

The Crowned Goat said...

This wreath is so beautiful, Janette! I love the flowers and greenery you chose and the burlap ribbon too. It's perfection! Hope you get outside and are able to enjoy the day. I swear there is nothing like a pretty day to help lift your spirits. Hugs, CoCo

Chris said...

Wow Janette, this wreath is gorgeous! I hope you get some decent summer weather soon, it makes everyone feel better when the sun shines.
Hugs xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so beautiful Jannete, green and white go so well with plants and flowers.
Hope you are keeping well
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful Janette,gorgeous bow and love the beautiful flower sprays -well after tomorrow on the downward slope to Winter again!!!
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Mmm think they are trying to put us off blogging with all the different hassles that crop up!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Oh, my word, your wreath is soooo beautiful Janette..I LOVE wired ribbon but very hard to find for my Wedding cards..your flowers here are perfectly placed and love greenery and the wreath itself..such a gorgeous project..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This is so pretty, Janette! Bound to brighten any day regardless of the weather. I admire your flower arranging and that bow is gorgeous. Hope your sunshine holds for awhile.

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Janette , a work of art.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome little wreath, love this x ♥

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful wreath, lovely design and the ribbon looks gorgeous,
Hope you are keeping well

pinky said...

Carla is a very lucky girl Janette!! This one is just gorgeous. Our weather here is just the same, even the bbq today was brought indoors!

creationsnz said...

You are such a clever woman Janette. The wreath is simply beautiful. CarolG

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...