Pages

Pages

Friday 8 July 2022

Happy Friday..


 

Hello lovely people I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend for whatever reason.

I treated myself  again this week to this cute little policeman image from LOTV, I saw it on a card, beautifully coloured...I mean to die for....so had to have it, now my colouring is really suffering from lack of use so bear with me won't you...!!

Coloured with PM pens, and then for some unknown reason I covered it in glossy accents??

The stencil is from a set that the lovely Liz sent to me awhile back and I still haven't used the stamps she sent with it, so rude of me and so sorry.....The hello is a named die but again don't ask....am I no good at this anymore I wonder !!!!!


 

Now no one laughs at this next bit if you don't mind........
you know I said I was trying out epoxy resin crafts....well I ahve and it takes some getting used to unless your just doing a pour on something simple, but clever clogs here thought I could try out this jewellery, haha...these are the first bits, honestly they will hit the bin of 'what was I thinking' anytime soon...

I added mica powders and gold and silver foil and some silver wire  WHY !!! anyways I will give it another try but can't see me doing anything wonderful anytime soon...haha, just being honest....
Time to go, my family are all suffering with some weird illness thats going round and it knocks you flat, so be careful this is rotten.
Take care and see you soon...


14 comments:

The Crowned Goat said...

I love the way your card came together, Janette! The policeman is really cool and the way you added the hello is super creative too. DYING over your resin art in the best possible way! You are way too hard on yourself, I would wear that pink heart with the gold mica in a second. It's fabulous! Big hugs and keep celebrating your art. You are talented! Hugs, CoCo

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love your new policeman image-the biggest lie you tell yourself when throwing packaging out---I will remember where that came from yer right lol- your jewellery is beautiful and for a first attempt it's brilliant!Thank you for your comments on my Communion cards-my DILs family is Polish but Diane was born here.
Carol x

Chris said...

A fabulous card with that cute little policeman, can just see him rocking on his toes...Hello hello hello, what's going one 'ere! Great design with the lovely stencilled background. As for the jewellery- I can honestly say that I would be proud to have made it- especially for a first attempt- you are far more talented than you give youreslf credit for! Hope you are enjoying the lovely sunshine we've been having.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card and image. Epoxy resin crafts so cool love you two creations you have made.
Take care have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and I just love the gorgeous image with those colours, have a nice weekend ♥

chrissy xx said...

He's a super cute image. FABulous colours and design too. I LOve Glossy Accents! It will make him really stand out Jannette.
Your first attempt at resin? Looks really good to me. Hats off to you for trying something different too. Please don't bin them, if your not sure? Leave them somewhere safe, there's nothing like looking at a first attempt. I still look at some of the cards {and colouring} I made in the early days and they still bring a smile to my face lol. It's a journey and I think we are always
critical of our first attempts! I'm still critical of mine even now.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the card, great card for a policeman

I like your jewellery well done on having a go with the resin, I think there's going to be some great new ideas coming

Chrissy said...

Your little policeman is so adorable and coloured beautifully Janette, I love the stenciled background and the hello hello hello...ha ha ha..I can hear him saying that..if you break my name down it sounds like "morning all".. BALL-ING-ALL..ha ha ha..and your epoxy jewelry pieces are gorgeous, put them on a chain and wear them, you cannot tell how pretty till they are on a chain, love the pinks and gold..well done..imagine them on a canvas amongst flowers and stuff..I can..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Janette, your little policeman is so very adorable and as far as your colouring is concerned, he is perfect. Love the 3x Hello, I hear "Dixon of Dock Green" now that is OLD! A lovely background too.
I LOVE your jewellery, the gold and silver is gorgeous and the pieces look very expensive. Love them, they don't deserve the bin!
Faith x
Hope every recovers soon!

creationsnz said...

Hello, hello, what a cool policeman card. Janette your jewellery is GORGEOUS, I love it!!! Keep making, you will get more confient and bolder too! CarolG

Doreen said...

Well I think your jewellery is gorgeous ,do not throw them away...your card is adorable love the image.xxx

pinky said...

Your card is gorgeous and not a dang thing wrong with your colouring Janette!! Wow your jewellery is so gorgeous. DO NOT bin them!! They are super pretty!

Brenda said...

Jeanette, your card is so cute and your coloring gorgeous. I just love that soft stenciled background. As for the resin work, I think it is wonderful. I really like all 3 pieces, but the blue is my fav.

Aunty Sue said...

Yet again this post didnt show up on my roll. These look fab not sure what you are expecting you are too hard on yourself. Take care. Are you doing a christmas stall would make great presents

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...