Pages

Pages

Saturday 24 September 2022

A couple more...


 

Been waiting to get my hands on this TH-EF since I saw it used at Brenda's blog recently, then it came yesterday and I got on it right away. Its another of the silver tape kind, well actually two of them, one with my old TH-EF too because I had a piece of A4 card covered in tape, why waste it...

Don't you just love all the nail heads/screws...love it and of course I added a couple of sentiment strips, also from a book TH of course.


 

Hope you like and aren't sick of this type, I have done for now, well may do a nice band on a card with this tape, its about 2/3 inches wide so will do nicely for that I think.
Have a lovely weekend.xx


8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow! these are absolutely stunning ♥♥♥
Have a lovely weekend.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant Janette love your new EF too-sure I have some of this tape!
Carol x

Chris said...

These are amazing Janette, love the industrial metal look- the nail heads are perfect! You've picked some great sentiments too.
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Janette,love the metal look and those screws are awesome.such neat masculine makes and love the shine...

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning! The colours and that metal look images are gorgeous, ♥

pinky said...

Never heard or seen this before Janette but its looks very interesting and perfect for masculine cards (though probably both nowadays lol).

The Crowned Goat said...

I can't believe I missed this one, Janette, it's so cool. I would have never guessed in a million years you had used tape. I love how you added the nail heads and screws. It's perfection and really highlights the metal feel! Hugs, CoCo

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, Janette! I donʻt think I mentioned in the post, but I used silver tape too, itʻs brilliant. Iʻm so glad you like this TH EF, has to be one of my most favorites.

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...