Pages

Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Another card...


 

Hello lovely people, well I just felt abit fed up today, so thought I would tackle an oldie  silver tape design, not done one for awhile so good excuse.

I just got my big roll of silver tape off the hook and started taping to card, cut the size I wanted and ran through the big shot, then got out the ink pad and wiped it over, cut out some leaves,( I haven't used this die in years,) and the hello and same again with ink. I like leaves to look like they have movement so curled them up abit. Ran round the edge with my wheel and added some black card before layering onto the final card.
 
Kept one leaf for inside, cute I think :))

Thats it again, have enjoyed doing it. Am off now to have a nice cuppa and maybe watch abit of telly, its a chilly damp day so can't sit out and have a read, sob sob...Hope your all well, thanks for your visit.




11 comments:

Chris said...

Wow this is so effective Janette! very original- don't think I've seen anything quite like it, a fabulous contemporary design, love the metallic look!
Hard to be saying goodbye to the summer and the many hour spent reading in the garden- but we had a good innings this year! Hope fully some lovely Autumn days to come!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card Janetteand love the leaves and the little one inside too-Quite mild here today and washing dried in a couple of hours!Small things lol
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Now I'm caught up, sheez, you can do sneaky posts sometimes and my reader does not work everyday, not today again, but checking through my comments, so all good....this is a fantastic result, love the technique, the leaves and ink smearing, and the faux stitching, and it's straight!!..my wheel runs off the side as I'm to RS and bust I think.looks awesome, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous effect must of taken ages Janette.
A wonderful card big hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

Oh, Janette, this is so good! I love all that texture and the little leaf peeking out from the inside is so fun.

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Never seen anything like this one Janette.
FABulous design. I just LOve it!
Going to read your description about making it again..
Chrissyxx

creationsnz said...

Oh how inspiring! a wow card and love all the amazing bits you did. You are on a roll! CarolG

Curly said...

Wow this is an absolute beauty of a card, love the effect of the ink on the tape!!
have a lovely weekend Janette
take care
Crafty hugs Bridget:) xx

Sue said...

Wow loving this Janette! never seen this technique before I love it hugs Sue x

pinky said...

That is amazing and a technique I want to try now Janette, thank you! I miss sitting out now too, gazebo packed away before the autumn winds tear it down and every seat has a few earwigs hiding in it!!! Time for snuggling up under a cosy blanket and a good movie!!

The Crowned Goat said...

I don't know how I missed this one, Janette, but I love it! It's so hard to believe that is tape. I don't know how you come up with these ideas but they're always super cool and creative. Hugs, CoCo

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...