Pages

Pages

Friday 7 April 2023

Happy Easter and a clock.....


 

Good morning, I hope your Easter weekend has started out nice and sunny, its so good isn't it, heaven knows we need it.

OK, remember I said I wanted to make a clock, well I did, its the easiest thing ever, only thing is now I have done it I'm not bowled over by it, anyway, maybe next time will be more arty.


Quite simple, two circles of plywood, one has DP from the Range, glued and sealed with Mod Podge, the wood letters are from my stash and I just painted them the clock works is from Amazon, and btw it keeps perfect time. The back board simply painted blackboard paint.

Hope you like, I still feel it needs a bit more something, who knows but it does look quite nice above my desk so its fine for now..

Thats all for now, I am off to sit in the garden while we can, a quiet Good Friday for us this time round and we won't be doing the usual Easter dinner as my daughter Carla, has been so very ill, we were desperately worried, well I still am until I see her back to her normal self. I won't go into it all, but she needs complete rest, so easy days for a while.

I wish you all a lovely Easter time, God bless.xx




12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Well I think your clock looks brillianr well done you,love the paper you used.We have sun today after two days of rain! Enjoy the weekend and wishing your Daughter a full and speedy recovery
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

Happy Easter, sounds like you've got lovely weather - ours is cold and grey.
Love the clock, looks very professional.
Sorry to hear Carla has been unwell, hope she feels better soon.
Enjoy the weekend.
Avril xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow! that is amazing like the paper that you have used have a lovely Easter Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It looks beautiful Janette- very classy! Isn't it lovely to have some spring sunshine, just to be able to sit outside and enjoy it is a gift! So sorry to hear your daughter has been poorly, hope she is soon back to full health so you can stop worrying. At least you live close enough to keep an eye on her and make sure she gets her rest. Have a happy Easter weekend even if it is quieter than usual.
xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love your clock Janette, probably keeps better time than the junk ones I bought from the $2 shop, beautiful papers and love the idea of wooden numbers. Glad you finally have some sun to sit in, we have rain today [Saturday] hope you daughter bounces back fast, these kids are a worry aren't they..enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy Easter, I am glad you managed to sit in your garden,
Lovely clock, well done on managing to make it at last,

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous clock, hope you had a lovely Easter x

Brenda said...

What a great clock, Iʻm very impressed Janette! I hope you had a wonderful Easter and I do hope Carla is feeling better soon.

Sue said...

Love the clock Janette I've always wanted to do one so I must do one soon! lots of hugs Sue x

Curly said...

This is such a brilliant clock, You are so very talented you can turn your hand to anything! I love the leaf patterned paper.
I hope you had an amazing Easter weekend
Much Love and happy hugs
Bridget :) x

pinky said...

I think it looks so very elegant Janette and pattern is so beautiful. I am so sorry to hear Carla has been ill. They are a worry no matter what age, we just want them to be happy and healthy. I hope she is improving by the day Janette. Hugs Pinky

creationsnz said...

Well done you! it looks great, is very stylish. Janette, you are such a clever lady. CarolG

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...