Pages

Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2023

Hello I am here again..

 


Hello lovely people, what a gorgeous day we have had I hope you had the same..

I made a couple of tags from some card I had left over that I had been trying some new paints out on, I cut them and stamped and then added some gold leaf, I save all the left overs in a little pot for this sort of thing, I do love it. I then went through a folder of die cuts that I have collected over time, some from my friend Sue, we all used to do swaps when on Do-crafts...happy days, no stress just lots of fun. So used up some of those and splashed white ink, added some metal bits and then some old seam binding and TH sentiments.

I think they turned out ok really. Can you see how sunny it is, oh I love it.

There we go...
About my daughter...

Thankyou to everyone who wished Carla well.
She had Sepsis not to long ago, and became very ill again, didn't help that the nurse practitioner at our local walk-in centre turned her away with nothing and said it wasn't anything to worry about. At that point she had been in agony for days, and my girl isn't a softie by any stretch. Long story short she ended up at the emergency care at the hospital and they saw her immediately, treated her and said how angry they were by what she had been told. They were amazing and saved her life.
So, after a lot of recovery time, pumping anti-biotics into her, she began to recover. I have to say I was scared to death. 
Anyway, huge thankyou, of course my prayers have been very one sided, I hope 'He' isn't fed up with me yet :))

Thats all for today, lets hope the weather stays awhile, my sons have been doing jobs for me, today was pressure wash day, I love it and Luna was the foreman hahaha..

Thanks so much for your visit.





14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

We have had two beautiful sunny days too.Fabulous tags and backgrounds,love all the dies-shame Do-crafts closed we had some great swaps.
WOW these Dr/nurse practitioners are absolutely useless and sepsis is so dangerous she should have definitely picked that up!!!Glad to hear she is recovering well
Carol x

Chris said...

Love these gorgeous tags Janette, they look amazing the white die cuts contrast so beautiful with that fabulous inky background.
Glad you have had some sunshine- I'm a bit envious as it's been dark cold and gloomy here all day!
So glad that Carla is recovering well- what a traumatic time you've all had, no wonder you were scared for her.
Take care
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tags Janette, love the background and colours and I keep all my snippets and die cuts too..
So glad to hear your daughter doing okay now, I have diagnosed myself and cured myself too many times after been told I have a virus..not the best thing to do but I have lost faith in the medical " Professionals" ..all the best to Carla, and tell her not to scare her mother like that again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

So glad Carla is on the mend i know how worried you where. Lovely tags and i need dig out those dies.
Take care

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning tags thank you for all the lovely comments on my cards hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

chrissy xx said...

So much detail on these FABulous tags Janette. Such pretty dies too.
Suns out again today! Washing dancing on the line, hope there's more to come.
I've personal experience with 'Professionals', my heart goes out to you x
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Fabulous tags Janette and so glad Carla is on the mend..my hubby had sepsis and it was during the pandemic so I couldn't visit it was horrendous not being able to see him. The weather is glorious here too so glad to see some sunshine! hugs xxx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous tag Janette, the white die cuts really pop on those painty backgrounds.
Good to hear that Carla is recovering well, Sepsis has had a lot of press and you would think these Nurse Practitioners should be on the lookout considering how dangerous it is.
Hugs, Avril xx

creationsnz said...

How lovely Janette! That was time well spent to get such great results. CarolG

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful work, as always Janette. I love the blended colours and the dies placed as they are. A gorgeous creation. As for the GP nurse? I had a similar story with my son, told to come to the surgery, screaming in pain, eventually we took him to A&E, he was seen to straight away, thankfully not as serious as your daughter. I hope she is recovering, I'm sure she will take some time to be completely recovered, how worrying for you all. As for Him being fed up with you, I'm sure He's fed up with many of us hahaha.
Take care, and good to see you back.
Faith x

Curly said...

Beautiful tags Janette.
Im so sorry to ready about your daughter you must have been worried sick, I hope that Carla is on the mend
Much love to you both
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Brenda said...

I love that you have taken bits and pieces and created such lovely tags! You have such a good eye for design. Iʻm so glad Carla is feeling better and donʻt worry, itʻs probably the fact that you do go to Him that your prayers are heard. Enjoy your lovely weather!

pinky said...

Your tags are so gorgeous Janette. So intricate and beautiful colours. I am so glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. How bad is that to be told nothing is wrong. We are left in a very scary world with our GPs at the minute!! I am sure He listens to everyone of our prayers Janette!!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....