Pages

Pages

Friday 16 June 2023

Playing around.


 

Happy Friday lovelies, well what a week, phew....apart from the biggest thunder storm I have ever seen its been a hum dinger, more storms forecast but lets hope its an over-night thing for all those who have slogged their way through a very hot week..

********************

OK, so I said I had dug out my Stampers anon TH stamps, had a play with this yeasterday, not sure how I feel about it yet but this seems to be ongoing with me of late, anyway here it is.


Background stencil is one I bought from Hobby craft ages ago and I can't remember using it, but I quite like it. I stamped the image is black stazon ink, and coloured it with Faber castell pencils and PM pens. Then I made a mask from those sticky note vellum papers, so handy for this, so I could stencil.


Just to show the mask, no idea why but there you go...


Then covered it with glossy accents, I wanted to try get a wet and splashed effect, but I tried it again today, its drying right now, I may have gone too far with it, looks like a blood bath...time will tell hahaha

Thats it, hope you are all well and looking forward to a good weekend. Happy crafting.



8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card I love the way you have coloured the apple. Have a great weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Janette, I love the blood bath...err..splatters, I bet a forensic will see a tale or two in that, and I love your apple with his mix of colours and the background stencil is awesome..love it..The book die you asked, about, had it for years and it looked too hard to use, BUT, it was easy as.Have a great weekend and keep out of the storms..

Luv CHRISSYxx



crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the apple-great stencil and your blood bath looks fine to me lol.We never got the thunderstorm or any rain but it's forecast for us today-ind you about right as all this hot weather and I have had no washer due to come Sunday morning(the replacement for the new one which took three hours to wash then leaked from the top and bottom after three days)-so cue the rain!
Carol x

Sue said...

Fabulous apple Janette I have used copics for ages and was wanted to dabble in prismacolours would you say they blend well and which ones would you advise me to get?? hugs Sue x

Curly said...

This is superb I love everything about it. The colouring is beautifully blended.
Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) x

pinky said...

That is a work of art for sure Janette. I love your background and it works beautifully with the apple which you have coloured amazingly!!!

creationsnz said...

Love the stencil and that apple is pure fun (more amazing colouring). CarolG

Brenda said...

Well, I love everything about this card. Love the stenciling and your amazing coloring. As for the "blood bath", I think your card absolutely needed them (and you made me LOL)!

Featured post

Serviette playing again...

  More serviette creations, here is just one. I added this one to the book I made recently, thought it would make a nice starter. I just lov...