Pages

Pages

Thursday 25 April 2024

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I have to say, but, I hope now I am past the worse of it, after more tests, and injections, and a Nuclear scan, haha, I am now blood clot free, thank God and on the up, I hope. Long story short, I hope to catch up with you all, a huge thanks to the friends who have been in touch and to Ginny for the very sweet card that just got here, bless you...

My biggest thanks must go to all the staff at NHS hospital here in Blackpool. The Vic was amazing, they were so helpful, nothing was to much trouble and they were always coming round with a tea trolley and even sandwiches at times. Heaven help us if we really do lose this wonderful service, it will be a nightmare.

See you all soon I hope.




9 comments:

Chris said...

Janette, so pleased to read that you're ok- so sorry that you've been poorly, I did notice that you were 'missing' and was about to email Sue to ask if you were ok (as you know my email doesn't talk to yours for some reason.) So glad that you're home and feeling better, and it's good to hear that you were well looked after when you were in hospital, just be careful and get plenty of rest now that you're at home.
hugs xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Hi Janette so good to have you back you have been missed. so pleased that you are on the mend.
Take care my lovely.
PS glad you liked my card. lots of hugs ♥
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Janette you were missed but I know life sometimes gets in the way. So sory to hear you have been so ill and in the hospital.Good to hear you have been well looked after and now home-take care and take it easy and plenty of R&R.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Yes! You have been missed. I've been wondering were you where for a few days Janette. So sad to hear that it's because you've been in hospital.
Glad your home x
Take care
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Oh no Janette, I had no idea you were ill and was hoping you had gone for a wee break somewhere!! I am sooo glad to hear you are on the mend and have been well cared for in hospital! Take it easy and get well very very soon!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I haven't been around much Janette, so wasn't aware of your ill health, how awful for you. I hope you're back on your feet and raring to go? Take it easy and get into things gradually. x
Faith x

Chrissy said...

So glad you are all fixed up now and hopefully stay that way Janette, it was so lovely chatting the other day, take care, get crafting, and it really is the best medicine is crafting you know, and you make beautiful things..

luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

So glad your feeling much better flower we must have a catch up when your up to it. We would be lost without the good ones. Take it easy

Lisa said...

I'm so relieved to hear that you're on the mend after such a challenging time. Your resilience is truly admirable, and it's heartwarming to see the support you've received from friends and the incredible NHS staff. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending lots of positive energy your way!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....