Pages

Pages

Friday 20 September 2024

Christmas craft


 

Saw one of these mail box's all made up looking gorgeous on Instagram by a wonderful crafter named Vicky, she does the most fabulous things for Stamperia. Anyway, I wanted to have ago but couldn't find the link for the die, so made one out of paper first then cut the parts from some grey board I had, painted them all red 


Then stuck together with lift tape


Next up die cut the letter for the post, added some 'snow', I mixed some paste with glitter for this bit, added a letter to Santa and some little gifts cut from  Stamperia pad from last year.


Also added a little service notice in the front, had no real idea where I was going at this point so just went with it.:))

Its nothing near as good as Vicky's but I had to try and think it worked out pretty well, hope you agree.

That's all from me today, have a lovely weekend. After the gorgeous sunny week we just had this afternoon is clouding over, I have a stew simmering on the stove and it smells pretty good. 



2 comments:

Chris said...

It turned out fabulous Janette, what a lovely Christmas project. Enjoy your stew, I have a chicken casserole in the slow cooker...the smell is driving Marvin bonkers, probably a kind of torture for him :))
xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous mail box Janette, I love how you painted it red and that wonderful snow and even the post box label is too cute..love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Christmas craft

  Saw one of these mail box's all made up looking gorgeous on Instagram by a wonderful crafter named Vicky, she does the most fabulous t...