Pages

Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2026

Tag time again, come on down lol....



Morning lovely friends,  Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and let us have a break, heaven knows we needed it, I couldn't live in a very hot country, just not built for it, even one of my sons declared he would prefer to move to the artic, hahaha, he would soon be home....

OK, so I made this tag, it was a card but I just wasn't 'into it' so I tore it up and thinking the new Tag a long challenge would start today give it ago, mainly because they always do a theme but also you can do anything goes. If you fancy playing there I just looked and this month the theme is favourite colour or anything goes, so you can't lose can you ????


The background is stencilled, the rest is from  Mintay pad, had for a while and hate to use but its so silly not to. I added a stripe of Tims words and some waxed cord for the bow, must confess I went over-board with the ink splashes but not done for some time and enjoyed it !!!

Another look just to make sure we can see it all...

Thats it, obviously I will enter into  Tag along HERE 
For those wondering  I do love the pink colour but I can never really pin point one colour I love more than another...

********************************
Footnote, went to hospital visit yesterday, more tests to see if I am fit for whatever they intend to do next, its all very tiring but we have it to do, I am fine just want this next bit over and be ok. 
Thanks so much for being here, love to all.

***************************************



 

16 comments:

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Janette, the soft pink stencilling is the perfect background for the lovely layered ephemera (I know what you mean about not wanting to use stuff- I know it's silly but I still do it!) The cord bows add delicate texture.
Stay strong and keep your chin up- you're doing so well. xxx

chrissy xx said...

So much detail on so little space. GORgeous colours and design Janette. LOve your liittle splashes of ink too. Yes! Weather a tad better here too. LOve it in the daytime, but, rain would be better for me at night lol.
Chrissyxx
Will be thinking of you xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag Janette, love the images, stencilled background and all the splatters. Yes I am well over the heat too. Hope hospital went okay and fingers crossed for the next step.
Carol x

pinky said...

It's very pretty Janette and would go great with a book gift to someone. Love the background too. I'm on a 'use it or loose it' mode now Janette so everything gets cut into lol. I'm glad we are getting a break from the sun but crikey it just won't stop raining here!! I hope everything comes out in your favour Janette. You can handle this no bother. xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Janette this is fabulous love soft colours and great fussy cutting

Chrissy said...

I love the stenciled background Janette and love pink too, the books and cord and floral papers are beautiful and I love a good splatter. Glad it is going well for you, keep on keeping on..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Despite the first idea it all worked out so nicely in the end Janette, the background very soft and delicate yet still draws the eye to the focal elements of books and beautiful Rose.

Perfect for our new Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

Fingers crossed for your next 'hurdle', I feel that's just what they are and each time you see a consultant their idea is different to the last. SO how the devil are we meant to know where we are at?

B x

Sarn said...

That is a good “save” from a card to a brilliant tag. Love everything about it.

Good luck with the medical side of things. Xxx

Linby said...

Well this was a brilliant turn around from a card into this gorgeous tag. I hope all goes well with your hospital treatment. Thanks so much for sharing your tag with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).

Lisa said...

The soft pink stencilled background and Mintay ephemera make your tag beautifully delicate, and the cord bow and enthusiastic ink splashes add great personality; turning a card you weren’t feeling into this charming tag was such a clever save, and it suits the Tag‑a‑Long challenge perfectly.

creationsnz said...

A wonderful result Janette, even if it wasn't what you started out to make. I love it when something evolves and turns into something as fab as this! CarolG

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Had to come here! I LOVE this tag, so many gorgeous elements and details. Wishing you well, with all you have in front of you. Hugs x

mamawcindy said...

Pretty tag, love the stenciled background and I don't think you over did it with the splatter. It looks perfect. The heat has been unbearable here; I only go outside in the early morning and late evening. I think air conditioning may be one of the best inventions ever. Hope you have a good rest of your day.
cindys-greencricut

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Featured post

Picture heavy post, sorry in advance.

  Been busy making another little book, it takes my mind off things as for many of us I am sure. Had these papers in my drawer for ages, so ...