Pages

Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

Well I'm back...

Just managed to get back in, my blog somehow locked me out, of all the nerve...lol...anyway, glad to be back, sadly I won't be doing much crafting and I must thank everyone for being so understanding...my health is having a slight wobble with all the work still going on here, so it's a slow down George time....at least now I can come see you all and maybe post some things from my unblogged folder....hope you missed me....lol..see you all soon...xxx

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

glad you got back in that close step is chilly on my own. take care flower

MagsB said...

Take care, Janette!

love Mags B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Glad to see you back and you take care and rest my friend
Dianne xx :)

Mrs.B said...

I did miss you Janette and checked back to see if I'd missed a post.
Poor you being locked out of your blog, glad you're back in.
Take card and I hope the work is soon finished.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

I missed you..hurry back and take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Glad you are back, hope you soon feel better.
Take care

NickScrapShack said...

Glad to see you got back in here Janette. Take care of yourself! I have missed you!
Hope your weekend will be nice!
Nick

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...