Pages

Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #421..ATG and a GDT call


Morning folks, hope you had a good week...
Yesterday was my lovely Granddaughters 15th Birthday, I mean how did she reach 15....only the other day she was following me around the kitchen and garden helping out with chubby little hands, my sweet Mia...well, she is growing into a lovely young woman and we are all so proud to have her in our lives, God blessed us I can tell you....
*****************************************
This week at CraftyCatz our lovely, bubbly teamie Dianne is host, the OPTIONAL theme is a colour combo of PINK/YELLOW/GREEN...
our fab sponsor this week are the lovely Scrap n Dipity who very kindly sent us images to use and they have a nice prize for one lucky winner..
Here is my card
Coloured with FM, paper is stash and lots of sparkle, think I got carried away with that...
Think that is all for today, have a lovely weekend and don't forget to come and add your card and try for our GDT spot, it really is a fun team to be part of....xxxx



11 comments:

Lilly said...

Gorgeous card Janette, I love all the sparkle (can you ever have too much lol?!). Have a good weekend. Lilly x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card have a lovely weekend Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette wow what a beautiful card,happy birthday to your Grand daughter xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Janette glad Mia had a good day yes jake turned 16 what only feels like five minutes and he just finished his last exam so no more school you have that to come next year. Have a good weekend

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I just love it. Happy Birthday to your daughter. I hope she had a wonderful day. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty and beautiful card Janette..love her sparkly wings..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card Janette, your colouring is amazing. Big birthday wishes to your daughter too...xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette beautiful colour's have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image,
They grow up fast these days, before you know it she will be pushing you around in a wheelchair

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Janette and the image looks lovely with all the sparkle you added.
Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter Mia, so grown up now.
Hope you're having a great day.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

I truly LOVE this card! It's beautifully colored (as usual), but there is something that is just so alluring about it.

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...