Pages

Pages

Sunday 9 September 2018

Picture heavy post...


Hi Lovelies, hope your all enjoying a easy oasey Sunday morning, well I am, not like I can go for a run is it..!!!..ha ha
I am here with an album I made last month and not shown yet, I also have another one but I'll spare you that for now...
The papers on the out side of book are some left over from some polish papers I had..I think...sorry my head is in space lately..the lovely wycinka embellishment was bought from LLC who no longer trades..
I bought the ring with lots of other bits and bobs at Hobby lobby
The back is pretty simple really.





The inside papers are all from a 6x6 Craft&You book called Beautiful Day and its gorgeous, had it for ages and couldn't bring myself to use, which is just daft when you think about it...



Each page is also a pocket to use a store for keepsakes etc.


I made my usual pocket for tags etc on the back of the book, I like to put lots of bits and bobs that can be used in the book when entering photo's or journaling.....haven't shown anyone yet as they always go walk-about..well not this time mate, this ones for me...ha ha..
I am entering the following..
See you all soon, hugs.xxx

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette wow your work is amazing ,you are so clever and i love what you have done xx

Caz said...

Wow Janette...love this...Mind love all you make..Caz xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and inspirational, I have this on my 'want to do list' when I get a spare moment...love the gorgeous papers you have used and each page is obviously full of beauty...love this.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Janette that is just stunning and those papers are beautiful

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a stunning creation love it Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Wow this is stunning Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Stunning mini album Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Mrs.B said...

Janette this is fabulous, love the papers - I know what you mean about buying them an not using them, I think we're all guilty, but just think of the pleasure this album will bring.
Avril xx

NickScrapShack said...

WOW - this looks stunning! Always wanted to make one of these albums but never get around to do it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous book, No wonder you want to keep it, I hope you can, let’s hope it does not go wandering off

Greeshma said...

The pattern papers are beautiful and loved all the chipboard cutouts!Great embellishments!Thanks for playing with us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge -Always Anything goes
Greeshma DT

Chrissy said...

Such a wonderful mini album Janette.I love every page and every detail..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

And with my DT hat on for Classic Design..FABulous..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Chris said...

Wow!!! What a stunning album ...no wonder you want to keep it for yourself, I would too! Hide it somewhere safe :)
Chris
xx

Sharon Noble said...

Great Album Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

Merry said...

Wow, a lot of work has gone into creating this book. Love the papers you have used.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...