Pages

Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

I'll start again shall I....


This mornings post was a complete mix up, so sorry I will add later in the week...So, I have this one, a little SQUARE card I made using one of Lee Illustrations images, the sweetest, cutest little bunny ever...
Coloured with Flex and Pro markers, the gorgeous paper was from a pad I purchased ages ago from the Ribbon girl, and the seam binding was stash, waxed cord from LLC and little tag just an old stamp...
So I shall go now and add to the challenge at Passion for Promarkers, its a month long one so you have until January 1st to enter and they have loads of prizes...just make sure your card is a square....haha
Thanks so much for visiting and if you got this far leave some words of wisdom will you, I could do with some....enjoy the rest of the day....xx

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lol silly me didn't realise good job I make square cards and this came to me and is the sweetest card. Love it the image is adorable. Fabulous colouring and I guess I should add the dt bit thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

Lee said...

Hi hun,this is so cute.thanks for your beautiful card,I love it.Sorry,I have been rather poorly and still not right but getting there slowly.Huggles xxx Happy Christmas to you all.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. That bunny is just so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Hi Janette,
Hope you're feeling much better now!
This card is adorable, sweetest bunny-beautifully coloured, love the pretty papers, little tag and fabulous blue bow, just gorgeous!
Chris
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet card Janette and I love your cute bunny..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super cute image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining in the fun in our Mega challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine DT

Paddington fan said...

A fabulous card, love the beautifully coloured and very cute bunny image. Thank you for joining our Mega challenge over at A Passion for Promarkers and I do hope you'll join us again in 2019! Happy New Year, love Jacky x

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, think...