Pages

Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Christmas cards oh Christmas cards......


Morning lovely people, hope your all ready or almost ready for the big day....only a few days to go...can you even..!!!!!
I have a few cards not shown yet, this is one of them..
In all honesty I posted this briefly by accident the other day, me being clever I got the challenge mixed up, anyways, here it is now....
 
Coloured with both Flex and Pro markers, cloudy background done with TH inks.Believe die from a friend.
I am entering this into the following...
Classic DT challenge..ATG
So for today at least that's that, have a lovely day and take care...xx

4 comments:

Chris said...

Well Janette, have seen this gorgeous card somewhere before :)) Have to say it's even more gorgeous IRL! I love it....and thank you!

Chris
xx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is beautiful .Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Chrissy said...

He is a lovely Snowman and wonderful colouring Janette..love his background, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

And with my DT hat on..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...