Pages

Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Tags and more tags....



Hello all, oh its hotting up now, only a few days left and we are done for....anyways, I made these tags for family gift baskets, I hope you like..
They are all made using mountboard and then layered up from there, I did use berries and acorns and some cinnamon sticks plus chippies, little rustic bells which have been in my stash for so very long, the stamp is a small block one from east of India and the ribbon i bought last year on eBay, lots of spray and glitter to finish.
This one is slightly different but made in the same way.
Entering into the Classic DT challenge
Couldn't get a great photo of this one, the light kept bouncing off it...
I have made about half a dozen of these for my lot, but I enjoyed doing it so much and I know they will keep them...daft as I am...
Once again I am done for today, I hope to enter a challenge if I can find one, thank you again for your interest...xxx

6 comments:

Chris said...

These are amazing, so beautiful and tactile! Love the bows and the clusters of berries and cinnamon sticks in those lovely muted colours. I'm glad your family will appreciate them and keep them !
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tags and embellishments-love the gorgeous gingham bows
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning tags Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Gorgeous tags .Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

Chrissy said...

GORgeous tags Janette..I LOVE those bows and the lovely colours..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...